Question about hobbyist

No one is going to solve these problems. It is part of the hobby and will continue. It works both ways. I have agrred to see travelers and booked and when the day and time grts near they dont answer until past time and say soorry. Did not get enough interest so did not make the trip.
If they did So well at home they would not be coming here.
It is what it is. Live with it or get out of the hobby.
We have a great town and some excellant local talent.
Many of the Dallas top providers come here and go home tired and walking funny. Wow go figure.
Sorry abour miss spelling but I dont give a shit. I am getting all the fun I can afford.
No one is going to solve these problems. It is part of the hobby and will continue. It works both ways. I have agrred to see travelers and booked and when the day and time grts near they dont answer until past time and say soorry. Did not get enough interest so did not make the trip.
If they did So well at home they would not be coming here.
It is what it is. Live with it or get out of the hobby.
We have a great town and some excellant local talent.
Many of the Dallas top providers come here and go home tired and walking funny. Wow go figure.
Sorry abour miss spelling but I dont give a shit. I am getting all the fun I can afford. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
You can have your opinion but i dont just travel to provide there. I also gamble and have fun. I was just throwing out there to other ladies what the 2 ncns did so they didnt waste time. After reading i discovered that it happens frequently there .
Keep doing you Lindsey. No matter where you are, if somebody pulls a NCNS on you, let people know about it, eventually they'll get the message and maybe make an appt and show up. I've had a ncns happen in Shreveport, as well as Tyler.
Definitely doing that mrredcat. It happens everywhere i see where i read on here. But its all part of this right lol. Gotta roll with the punches .
Damnitahell! I don't get to Shreveport every week and I been trying to get twixt Lindsey big ole titties from day 1. Now some dipshits have fucked ME not her! Sumbich! Sumbich! SUMBITCH! I'll never make it to Tyler. Unless I pass through on my way to Dallas for some reason.
Be bout my luck when I DO pass through Big Titty Lindsey won't be home.
Buncha fuckheads.
At jus pisses me off. SUMBITCH!
Shreveport does not suck. Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
Yes it does!!!!
Oh cowboyup1960. You will see me i promise you that . I have some others to come back and see