We will rent to upscale providers: DFW

Lol
Have an awesome place for rent!!!!

PM ME NOW!!!

For a day or two at a time lol

How fucking funny
Nothing says upscale like renting for 2 days as a fuck place.
Do you have anything in North Fort Worth?
In his first post the OP makes it sound like he has many places and resources available to help people get a place to stay, come to find out he has one unit that is "sometimes" available on AirBNB ... this is a classic!
At first post I did have multiple properties available but they got filled right away. And due to the location of the other place I chose to Airbnb it....lol believe me, no scam or nothing sketchy goin on.
Sometimes it's hard to find a place to rent when self employed or without any pay stubs to show a monthly proof of income.

That doesn't matter to us!! If you can pay the rent you can rent with us!

We are currently in the process of rehabbing a couple condos, with the hopes of buying many more homes in the near future. If you are in need of a place to rent contact me. As long as you respect the property and pay rent on time we have no issues with whom we rent to.

We also buy homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. No matter the condition of the home or the financial circumstances. If you're behind on mortgage, facing foreclosure, moving away, upgrading or any other reason we will make you an offer within 24hrs and you will NOT have to pay any realtor fees if you decide to sell to us.

Contact me if you have any questions on either renting, selling or buying a home in the DFW area. Originally Posted by Qhking323
Why don't you offer housing to other cities besides one just listed?
Any locations in Denton?