When real life gets in the way on this life

I will be the first to say I love this life and I am truly blessed in both worlds this one as well as the real world. Sometimes though I admit I wish my real life wasn't as busy and didn't interfere with this one. I always say do the right thing and things will work out. A few days ago I began hating the saying. Doing the right thing this time SUCKS and makes me sad and frutrated because I have to miss out on something I have been really looking forward in this world.
Always remember that real world job and family comes first. This is secondary to a lot of ladies that have careers or are very involved in there family.
Real life always get in the way of the Hobby.
Amen FNF!! That's why I only hobby on the weekends (Fri. or Sat) in the evenings. Can't never seem to find the time during the week to schedule a time with a lady.
It's the difficult quandary we all face- the delicate balance between our personal and professional lives.
Always remember that real world job and family comes first. This is secondary to a lot of ladies that have careers or are very involved in there family. Originally Posted by shorty
exactly.
There is no way in hell that I have a problem with my Real Life EVER getting in the way of this. I had an almost tragic event happen last weekend, that prevented me from visiting an area this week. I got an ugly email from a guy, who knows that if I do not call there is something seriously wrong. I went off on him and told him how sorry I was that I had to tend to my child who was lucky to be alive after crashing a truck into 3 trees last weekend after missing a curb and recovering. Ya think he would have at least asked if everything was ok in his first email being that this was deff out of character for me. Its assholes like that who make me say how I feel right now, and its the ones who found out what my family went through who have offered support and friendship that make me stay. However, my Real life is first and foremost, and always will be.
of?
I don't understand how one could put this hobby before their personal life/family. My family and friends are very important to me. This hobby is not important to me. The hobby will disappoint you chew you up and spit you out. Family won't do that (well ..everyone's situation is different lol). I will never make this hobby my life like a lot of ladies do.
As everyone says the hobby is a fantasy and you can't live in that world.
Nope Burk you cant, and anyone who is so upset about not being able to participate due to their Real life needs a reality check. Something isnt right there at all.
Nope Burk you cant, and anyone who is so upset about not being able to participate due to their Real life needs a reality check. Something isnt right there at all. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
And that is very scary. Yikes!
The reality is that this hobby is part of the "real" world. If it were only a fantasy then there would be no potential consequences. The main objective is to keep a good balance and not get jaded. Have your priorities set and don't compromise them.
Sometimes I catch myself putting the dollar before anything else. When I realize I am isolating my friends and family, I have to take a step back. I take a break and put things into perspective. Unfortunately, I have an addictive personailty. I love the money and lifestyle. I would be lying if I said otherwise.

I don't understand how one could put this hobby before their personal life/family. My family and friends are very important to me. This hobby is not important to me. The hobby will disappoint you chew you up and spit you out. Family won't do that (well ..everyone's situation is different lol). I will never make this hobby my life like a lot of ladies do. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I disagree! The hobby has NOTHING to do with my REAL world. The 2 are NEVER allowed to cross over. NO ONE from this world has ever met nor will ever meet my family, and are not invited to at all. I keep it very seperate, and would never be disappointed in my Real life whether its my career or family interfering with my ability to dabble in this.