Kendal Clarkson hereand i have a quick question

Hello boys Kendal Clarkson here and I have a quick question. I'm staying Monday through Wednesday in San Antonio what are the best hotels to stay at? A typical you like staying around restaurants and shopping centers. But I also want to think about somewhere what's easy for everyone to get to and accommodating to all. Thank you cannot wait to meet you guys

[IMG][/IMG]
Any upscale hotel around the airport area, Medical is a decent area as well, just stay away from places with colored roofs or numbers in the name.
Thank you Joe long time no see how are you
concur with JB..easy access areas
Thank you for your input I believe I'm going to be staying near Alpha because we will be offering threesomes
....I believe I'm going to be staying near Alpha because we will be offering threesomes Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Oh my God. I almost involuntarily crushed my iPhone when I read that.
Thank you for your input I believe I'm going to be staying near Alpha because we will be offering threesomes Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Wish I would of had more notice. Sounds like fun. Guess we can anticipate a review from we know who.
  • 4funn
  • 03-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Who??..

Wish I would of had more notice. Sounds like fun. Guess we can anticipate a review from we know who. Originally Posted by RogueOne
The guy who copies all my work. You'll see. Probably will pull something from my previous reviews. In all seriousness, hope it's original this time.
Just set application with Alpha. Hopefully I can see you both
Hell no I don't associate myself with him anymore
[Staff edit. M]
Thank you Joe long time no see how are you Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I'm doing great sweetie, Hopefully we will get to bump into each other again soon. Your looking awesome, hope your doing well.
[Staff edit. M]