Date: 8/31/18
Name: Regina the crazy
Phone: 479-866-9936
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Fayetteville her and a roomate
Activities: Bbbj and missionary wierd drunken dance alot of drunk talking from her and craziness
Hair Length and Color: Short frizzy blonde looked crazy fucking crazy!!!!! had a stitch on her face.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big boobs.with scars bruises band aids on them nice ass shaved pussy she looked a mess.
Recommendation: No
She's back? I thought she retired?
She's back? I thought she retired? Originally Posted by cage316
I guess she is back if want to try it we was warned. She is nuts. Beware!!
  • AgFox
  • 08-31-2018, 01:27 PM
How old is she?
Lol, I saw her once. Great fuck. She’d do anything which was fun until it wasn’t. I’m certain this is an Accurate review based on my somewhat similar experience. Not this extreme though.
Hahaha!! Holy fuck that’s awesome!
One thing for sure, this was not a boring encounter. I like bat shit crazy in very small doses, but not a mega dose like this! Waaaay too much crazy!
Staff Edit - Photo Removed - Biomed1

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Not this provider, but have been through some similar experiences. We clients have to remember this a hard business for most providers. Be respectful if possible!!! Great review and good information.....glad u got out!!!
How old is she? Originally Posted by AgFox
Id have to say late 30s
Not this provider, but have been through some similar experiences. We clients have to remember this a hard business for most providers. Be respectful if possible!!! Great review and good information.....glad u got out!!! Originally Posted by Coyote83462
Thanks!
Hahaha!! Holy fuck that’s awesome! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Lol!!
Lol, I saw her once. Great fuck. She’d do anything which was fun until it wasn’t. I’m certain this is an Accurate review based on my somewhat similar experience. Not this extreme though. Originally Posted by jim1995
She has literally lost it