Tallahassee has a new hot hobbyist

I am going to turn the tables and do my own review...I had date set up with eccie member(I will withhold handle and let him reply)..we had been Pm'ing here and i noticed he had a few post so I figured he was new...so taking that into account I planned a nice comfortable location and planned to take our time figuring he would be nervous. I opened the door and my jaw must have dropped because before me was this hot sexy man with a smile that will make your knees weak and cum on the spot. I hugged him and could sense his nervousness and I said before I could stop myself " You are cute and hot what the hell are you doing on eccie"( i asked something else but thats a secert..lol) (I knew or figured he was single). He flashed that smile and explained so we sat down and here I am trying to take it slow and than he kissed me with such passion and tenderness at the same time I also came right than...OMG....I had such a great time that before i knew it almost 2 hours had come and gone...so two things he was my first newbie and Tallahassee has a new hot sexy man in town. He is the kind that if I saw him out in the real world I would make sure he went home with me....wicked laugh....so ladies in Tallahassee I am hoping he comments so you all know who he is. To him Thanks for a great time and when I find that DVD i will pm you...You are awesome....and all I can say is WOW.....
two things i forgot damn he looked good in his Levi's and Calvin Kleins but dman he looked better out of them...
Her words are too kind but I accept them nonetheless. I was most definitely nervous my first time out. It's refreshing to know I wasn't the only one satisfied even though, on my part, there wasn't much to brag about 'sexual prowess' wise. I'll elaborate in my review. READ: One and done. (hey I was nervous, etc...)

I admit, I am young, fit and somewhat hot (maybe?). Irish Vixen, thanks for a great night. Other ladies, consider this my review.
HOT for sure....
Her words are too kind but I accept them nonetheless. I was most definitely nervous my first time out. It's refreshing to know I wasn't the only one satisfied even though, on my part, there wasn't much to brag about 'sexual prowess' wise. I'll elaborate in my review. READ: One and done. (hey I was nervous, etc...)

I admit, I am young, fit and somewhat hot (maybe?). Irish Vixen, thanks for a great night. Other ladies, consider this my review. Originally Posted by timbuk