Kamala Harris Forgot The First Rule Of Lying...

If you are going to make shit up to suite the moment, get your lies straight.

In a interview, she admitted to certain activities, and said her favorite rap artist at that time, (in college), was Stoop Dog and Tupac.

That's a neat trick except niether hit the music scene untill five years after she graduated law school. Oops.

I have a link, but on this SHMB, I can't post it because of the rules. You can look for yourself.
Yes, she should take some lessons on lying from Trump, he is the expert.
It’s a degree track at Trump U.

Of course, how can any Trump loyalist have the audacity to call someone else a liar?

No credibility.
It’s a degree track at Trump U.

Of course, how can any Trump loyalist have the audacity to call someone else a liar?

No credibility. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How can any Obama or Clinton supporter call anyone else a liar?
Exactly.

Your point?
Exactly.

Your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That was my point. You should keep your piehole shut about liars.
How can any Obama or Clinton supporter call anyone else a liar? Originally Posted by bambino
How about that fake real estate school Trump was running? None of the instructors had a real estate license or ever had a job selling real estate.
How about that fake real estate school Trump was running? None of the instructors had a real estate license or ever had a job selling real estate. Originally Posted by adav8s28
How about the Clintons fake Foundation? She lost and it dried up.
That was my point. You should keep your piehole shut about liars. Originally Posted by bambino
Or what. You’re gonna call me names? Make up more stuff about me?

This shit is tired, bambino. Grow up already.
How about the Clintons fake Foundation? She lost and it dried up. Originally Posted by bambino
People were maxing out their credit cards to enroll in Trumps phony real estate school. I don't think that was the case with Clinton's foundation.
People were maxing out their credit cards to enroll in Trumps phony real estate school. I don't think that was the case with Clinton's foundation. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Bill & Hillary stole $55 million from donors through their fake Haiti earthquake
Foundation. Haiti only received some rice and beans. Talk about corruption criminals