Northside strip club suggestions

I have some of my bosses in from China and I'm looking to take them out for some club fun. We are up on the North side (Spring). I don't want to drive down to the Galleria where I know where to have fun. With the D gone what's left up here? Is the Church still the best option?
Most likely so, but other clubs in the area are:

Houston Dolls
Buck Wildz
Chicas
Penthouse
Fantasy North
Tell them to come back in April. D Spot will be open again.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-14-2024, 07:54 AM
tell them to go back to china..

technically, ker is 100% correct.

non-technically?
ya, fuck china. we're coming for ya, and if you try to take taiwan, good luck in the afterlife, you atheist heathens..

no one's gonna save you..
St James
Splendors
Splendors is my go-to club.
Bucks wild is my go to option. I'm there every Thursday for steak and lobster 10 dollars. Plus the managers are real cool and the vip room in the back is very dark and secluded.
tell them to go back to china..
non-technically?
ya, fuck china. we're coming for ya, and if you try to take taiwan, good luck in the afterlife, you atheist heathens..

no one's gonna save you.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Most likely so, but other clubs in the area are:

Houston Dolls
Buck Wildz
Chicas
Penthouse
Fantasy North Originally Posted by kerwil62
Ich weiß nicht viel über die Stripclub-Szene, aber ich weiß, dass kerwil Sie nicht in die Irre führen wird
: I don't know much about the strip club scene, but I do know kerwil won't lead you astray :
  • pxmcc
  • 03-17-2024, 01:13 PM
sad? just naw..
strange? a little..
little? more average. i'm 6'0 and 185 but I'm working on cutting weight to around 165.

do you read current events?
do you know where the Taiwan Strait is, and why it matters?
do you know what happened to Hong Kong after the Brits handed it over with the promise of the whole 1 country 2 systems?
why are chinese people from china coming to America? to study democracy?

i'm not racist; my physician is of Chinese descent.

do you know how China treats it's neighbors?

do you know what the 9-dash line is?

didn't think so..[QUOTE=Dorian Gray;1063453229]

Ich weiß nicht viel über die Stripclub-Szene, aber ich weiß, dass kerwil Sie nicht in die Irre führen wird
: I don't know much about the strip club scene, but I do know kerwil won't lead you astray : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Kerwil list is great. Just outdated In regards to Penthouse. They have been closed
Kerwil list is great. Just outdated In regards to Penthouse. They have been closed Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Didn’t even know Penthouse was closed.

Yeah I’ve been slackin on my strip club excursions and that’s a good thing. They’re not as fun as they used to be.