Weekend Hotel Rates

It’s ridiculously expensive to get a nice hotel room on the weekend. Insanity= spending hundreds on a room because you can’t make yourself book a ratchet hotel. Then again the Red River Inn is really not that bad. Hmmmm decisions decisions. LOL
<———————-Rant Over—————————->
Thanks Joe.
Who is Joe? I’m confused are you being sarcastic?
Yes hes being sarcastic… Joe Biden, shittiest President in American history.
While we’re talking hotels how do you find one, for mid day use. I’ve always had to book the night before and use before 11. Or book after 3 pm. It’s kinda hard to get in mid day. I personally refuse to use Red River for multiple reasons.
Red River Inn isn't that bad especially compared to The David Motel "For Nicer People". I've been there with a lady that you all love and it was the worst place ever and I'll never see her again. And no, the lady is not Ms. Destiny.
Red River Inn isn't that bad especially compared to The David Motel "For Nicer People". I've been there with a lady that you all love and it was the worst place ever and I'll never see her again. And no, the lady is not Ms. Destiny. Originally Posted by noddingoff
I never would stay at the David Motel that place is ratchet. I do sometimes get a room at the Red River Inn. It’s really not that bad they have black lights so you would know if it wasn’t clean LOL.
One of the better hourly choices....
Just out of curiosity how much is the red river per hour?
Just out of curiosity how much is the red river per hour? Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
the red river would be pretty much only hotel room for Midday Play. It’s $35 for two hours.
the red river would be pretty much only hotel room for Midday Play. It’s $35 for two hours.
Originally Posted by destinydevine
So if I was to cover one hour and drinkingindreaming was to cover one hour that would be $17.50 a piece?
I never would stay at the David Motel that place is ratchet. I do sometimes get a room at the Red River Inn. It’s really not that bad they have black lights so you would know if it wasn’t clean LOL.
Originally Posted by destinydevine
I like the black lights and ceiling artwork in some rooms lol
Are those downtown Shreveport? It’s been so long since I’ve been there
KellyKiss come visit Shreveport.
I second that