Just A Heads Up 💗

My life is taking me on a different path, so I will be retiring within the next couple of months. It’s not a forever goodbye, but I’ll be gone for a year or 2. Wish me luck on my new journey in life!

Xoxo
KVD
You are a treasure, Kat, and will be missed, if even temporarily. If I don’t see you again before you depart us, it was a pleasure to (hopefully) give you some pleasure. I know you gave me and dozens others a ton of pleasure.

Bless you and be safe and have a blast, my dear...

Wiz
Well now I wish I had met you much sooner! I was totally going to become addicted. I'll wait, impatiently

Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll kill it. Good luck, and have fun!
  • Fsn57
  • 03-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll kill it... Originally Posted by Honey Hunter
LOL, what if its something like she got a new puppy...do you really want her to kill it?

Just kidding,

Good luck KVD.
I’ll still be coming to KC this week & maybe a few more times before I hang my heels up, so don’t be too sad!
Been on my 'to do" list too long. Looks like I have little time to make that happen.
Well shit. I’ve always wanted to meet you but our scheduling just never meshed. Maybe it will before you call it quits, but if it doesn’t I wish you the best of everything in life. You seem like the kind of person who deserves it.
  • gt27
  • 03-13-2018, 01:04 AM
Kat,

I wish you nothing but the best! You are on my wish list but I'm afraid that you will find greener pastures before then. Take care, I would say that I hope to see you back but I really would hope that this is your official retirement because you have found your dreams. Pretty lady, you have lots ahead of you!
Best wishes for your new venture, Kat.
I retain the hope that I might meet you some day.
Wishing you sunshine forever
Thank you everyone for the well wishes, it means a lot to me ❤️
Guys Kat and I want to Thank You for all the well wishes...we will be sending out marraige invites soon...but we have been so busy planning our world wide travels to very exotic places and such so please forgive us...sorry KVD for letting the Kat outta the bag...but thought they should know
Congrats.

• Roboz
  • 03-13-2018, 01:19 PM
Our joint adventure with another well known provider a couple of years ago will live in my memory forever (a bucket list adventure) I hope your journey is a smooth and happy one. Peace and good fortune!
Well this is bittersweet. Awesome for you and yours to move on to another stage of life, but bitter that I never got to meet you and experience your amazing service. I wish you all the best!!