Maybe a new take on this plea OR at least a reasonable response

I've wondered why the Forum hasn't brought in a page dedicated to the Body Rub/Skin Glide/Not Full service for those that wish to post ads within those perameters. Yes, I know from the look of things any chick not offering more than just Handshakes with Little Richard would not be in high demand. But hear me out. One week a month most of the "Cool Kids" can't go to the dance anyway. You know it's a fact so instead of losing a week of work they post a FBSM ad and that would save them the embarrassment of outing Aunt Flow and still soothes the savage beasts. plus The guys are always complaining about the variety and selection of providers slimming down. Maybe the legit massage girls from the BP will join our club here and it won't stigmatize them for their lack of solely massage based ad sites. And frankly It's hard to appear personable when from all sides there's an attack on my character for not posting ads. I wish I had a way not to feel so alone in this. I see reviews for FBSM+, ISO posts for FBSM+ but no way to advertise FBSM+???
I think it's a good idea myself!
actually, i believe there are a lot of guys besides myself that prefer NON full service dates sometimes but don't want too pay full service prices, but don't want to "ask" for special deals. so this would be a popular option for providers to offer.
I agree with CMORE . Not really into FS dates myself, more like good deep massage for relaxation with a sensual ending. Now, if the lovely OP had a review or two ;-)
I like the idea of more offerings too, a legit massage is great sometimes and a little extra services without FS would make it all the better.
Unfortunately I have no reviews. The way I have been given the cold shoulder around here because of it has not hurt my feelings but it has hurt my trust. I didn't come here to make a huge wave but a little open armed acceptance would go a long way. As for reviews I just assumed the fact I'm legit and not a shit starter would find its own way of being stated. (Since I can't state it for myself)
Unfortunately I have no reviews. The way I have been given the cold shoulder around here because of it has not hurt my feelings but it has hurt my trust. I didn't come here to make a huge wave but a little open armed acceptance would go a long way. As for reviews I just assumed the fact I'm legit and not a shit starter would find its own way of being stated. (Since I can't state it for myself) Originally Posted by KayC_K
Sorry you feel like you're getting the ' cold shoulder ' here. I think it may be just that you're offering something different and people are hesitant to pull the trigger on an unknown service. There seem to be some limits on the lap dance for instance that could cool things a bit.
I would suggest a review special to build up some intel. NubianGFE and Temptress Tiff started out similarly, as I recall. Each offers a unique experience that took a little while for the customers to, um , wrap their head around.
In my case, although intrigued by your service, Independence is not my usual stomping grounds.
I thank you for the advice, Joey_Gleet. I am extremely welcoming to the cynical and yes, Independence should be no one's Admitted to favorite new hideaway. I was asleep and looked up to find myself here after a terrible tornado dropped my house on this lady's sister and it just went down hill after that....Except for this awesome pair of shoes I was given , which I can't seem to find now, I hate it too. ps. limits? We all have limits don't we?
...find myself here after a terrible tornado dropped my house on this lady's sister and it just went down hill after that....Except for this awesome pair of shoes I was given... Originally Posted by KayC_K
I have a balloon from the 1898 Omaha World's Fair you can borrow to escape, if desired...
I have a balloon from the 1898 Omaha World's Fair you can borrow to escape, if desired... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Careful Wiz
I think the lapdance/massage is an interesting concept. I like lapdances and I like massages, but then I've had lapdances and I've had Lapdances. Is the lapdance high powered ala Motley Crues "Girls, Girls, Girls" or low key sensual with hints of GFE?

So yeah just some unknowns consumers might be wondering about.
Yes it's been requested in the main forum a few times.....
I have a balloon from the 1898 Omaha World's Fair you can borrow to escape, if desired... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
And the curtain in the great hall.

But do you have access to horses of many colors?
I've wondered why the Forum hasn't brought in a page dedicated to the Body Rub/Skin Glide/Not Full service for those that wish to post ads within those perameters.

I see reviews for FBSM+, ISO posts for FBSM+ but no way to advertise FBSM+??? Originally Posted by KayC_K
You can always use these two forums to advertise whatever service you do or don't offer for whatever week you are advertising these specific services for...

Provider Ads - Kansas City Metro

The Weekend Lineup - Kansas City Metro

It's up to you to provide the details in the Ad so guys who might be looking for whatever service you're offering know what they can contact you about.
I thank you for the advice, Joey_Gleet. I am extremely welcoming to the cynical and yes, Independence should be no one's Admitted to favorite new hideaway. I was asleep and looked up to find myself here after a terrible tornado dropped my house on this lady's sister and it just went down hill after that....Except for this awesome pair of shoes I was given , which I can't seem to find now, I hate it too. ps. limits? We all have limits don't we? Originally Posted by KayC_K
Actually, not going to Independence has more to do with distance rather than ambiance ;-) .
Triangulating my reviews will give you a general location.