Kaylen

Today I received a text from her and she said she is changing her number and has officially quit the hobby. It is unfortunate that people can’t be a little nicer to the girls. If you don’t click or had a bad session for whatever reason (unless involved a crime) there is no need to bash and keep bashing a girl on here. State your opinion in your review mark as no and move on. An opinion is free speech but hatred and attacking demeaning someone over and over is not.

The topic here is her quitting and if anyone has talked to her and can confirm it add anything regarding that only. All other things can be kept in the other thread.
Play Taps.
She's not quitting. She quits the hobby daily. What else is she going to do to make a living at this point. She's put 20 years mileage on herself in the last 5 years
Sprinter, I know you don't understand but you are only making it worse.
Sprinter, I know you don't understand but you are only making it worse. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
+1
The topic here is her quitting... Originally Posted by Sprinter006
Sprinter, girls quit the hobby every damn day. There is already a Mount Rushmore thread on what providers we miss the most. Are you going to start threads on every girl that quits? We don't need these kinds of "topic is about her quitting" threads... Yeah?!? So?!?
Today I received a text from her... Originally Posted by Sprinter006
Honest question, and I appreciate an honest answer... Did she text you with this breaking news for the explicit intent of asking you to post this info on the board? She is an all-about-me PR queen...
...has officially quit the hobby. Originally Posted by Sprinter006
She's not quitting. She quits the hobby daily. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
Exactly...
Sprinter, I know you don't understand but you are only making it worse. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
+1 Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
+1x1000 ... As much as I was pissed about that maldo idiot posting the previous hateful bashing thread, all you've done now is given guys like the idiot another forum to bash her... and guys like you to white-knight her... Congratulations... I'm already done with this thread, too
newbies
Guess I’ll change my handle to white knight what a dipshit lmao! I have been around for several years in the hobby and long enough to follow some of her trends. So girls appear and disappear daily who gives a crap. I was wondering if this time with the other thread that she actually quit and a not a pr thing. I’m not apologizing for starting this thread.
Guess I’ll change my handle to white knight... Originally Posted by Sprinter006
Nope... Can't... Already taken... By several guys in the KC area alone...
...and long enough to follow some of her trends. Originally Posted by Sprinter006
Well, it's nice of her to have kept your phone number to keep in touch...
So girls appear and disappear daily who gives a crap... Originally Posted by Sprinter006
Ummm, apparently you give a crap! You're the one who started this "The topic here is her quitting" thread...
Honest question, and I appreciate an honest answer... Did she text you with this breaking news for the explicit intent of asking you to post this info on the board? She is an all-about-me PR queen... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
So....??

Ok, sorry... now I am done here...
She's not quitting. She quits the hobby daily. What else is she going to do to make a living at this point. She's put 20 years mileage on herself in the last 5 years Originally Posted by super_delfin00
More like 100,000 miles
Guess I’ll change my handle to white knight what a dipshit lmao! Originally Posted by Sprinter006
We'll put in the request sir.

I got the same text
Same Stuff, Different Day..
Carry on LOL
Same Stuff, Different Day..
Carry on LOL Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Again...+1 lmao smh
We'll put in the request sir.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Which new handle does he want to use, "white knight" or "what a dipshit"?