Valentines wish

What would you like or wish for on Valentines from your wife, girlfriend, ATF, boyfriend, husband, fuck buddy etc....
What would you like or wish for on Valentines from your wife, girlfriend, ATF, boyfriend, husband, fuck buddy etc.... Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
What would I like......anal I'm being facetious. In all honesty I would enjoy I quiet night (not going to some crowded restaurant) and a good back rub.
I honestly need a vacation again. I prefer the Pacific side of Mexico, around PV the best. Its about the only place I sit and do nothing and worry about nothing except if I can keep the pineapple margaritas coming fast enough. So I'd like to hop on the plain on Friday morning bet there right after lunch to enjoy that day on the beach.
I honestly need a vacation again. I prefer the Pacific side of Mexico, around PV the best. Its about the only place I sit and do nothing and worry about nothing except if I can keep the pineapple margaritas coming fast enough. So I'd like to hop on the plain on Friday morning bet there right after lunch to enjoy that day on the beach. Originally Posted by I like rice
My bags are packed, lets go! Lol
I want/need.............
Attached Images File Type: jpg 08aae3c35c9a7f1475cfef05b9d3640d.jpg (43.0 KB, 165 views)
I'd like a peaceful day without the stress of the world invading our space.
Start with sharing a bottle of Cabernet and some conversation leading to some light kissing and playful biting. Exploration of each other's bodies and heavy caressing. A slow striptease revealing extra skimpy lingerie. The teasing leads to pleasing where the rest is to be determined by our passions in the moment.
...that is, if I had an SO. Valentine's Day for me is soooooo depressing - my late wife picked this date for our wedding 26 years ago so I wouldn't forget it. And every year since her passing, I haven't forgotten it. Sorry for the downer folks - carry on.
hydra babe...I'll help you feel better baby!!
my perfect time would be sitting in a hot tub with low lights candles listening to some blues then a nice massage.
reality is I will be sitting alone playing solitary. The joys of single life. lol
Having been married for 27 yrs I now enjoy the fruits of being single. So on this most romantic of all days I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want.lol
my perfect time would be sitting in a hot tub with low lights candles listening to some blues then a nice massage.
reality is I will be sitting alone playing solitary. The joys of single life. lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Aww - you should not be alone - I'll gladly take you out Boo'ette ;-)
Aww - you should not be alone - I'll gladly take you out Boo'ette ;-) Originally Posted by Longhorn in Texas
Thank you, your a sweet heart. muah
... and I'm in Lincoln this weekend too - wink 😉
... and I'm in Lincoln this weekend too - wink 😉 Originally Posted by Longhorn in Texas
Hmmmm, so am I! Imagine that.