Bye for now boys!

Hello everyone! If you're wondering why it's been hard to get ahold of me lately, I have been contemplating leaving the hobby for a few months now. I have came to the conclusion that YES I WILL BE retiring. I have too much going on in my personal life that it's hard to keep up with Everything going on in Kendalls. I've found its easy to lose yourself in this hobby. I love all my clients, but my health and happiness does come first! I'm not sure when Kendall is planning her return, but you all will be the first To know! a huge thanks to those who have given me advice! Be safe and happy hobbying!!! Xoxo
This biz is very hard to leave. I wish you luck and happiness in your retirement.
Take care, Kendall! As we've discussed before you, as a person, take priority. Breaks are necessary at times. Take care of the things you need to and maybe we'll see you around!
I'm sorry to see you go. Take care!
who cares?
Clearly you do. You took the time to comment, so obviously you read what I had to say. Douche.
Clearly you do. You took the time to comment, so obviously you read what I had to say. Douche. Originally Posted by blondebarbiekendall

HAHAHA That's awesome..

Wherever your journey takes you I wish you much happiness..
Geez, Husker. There's enough negativity in RL. We don't need it on a fiction board like this. Good Luck, Kendall. I hope you get the regeneration you need. (And selfishly I hope you come back and we can meet)
Do not feed the troll.
Change is always hard. That is why a lot of people do not.
If you have a plan it is much easier.
Good luck.
Opps I double clicked. I think that is a 2 stroke penalty, balls in hand. Well if I could get some help maybe.
Clearly you do. You took the time to comment, so obviously you read what I had to say. Douche. Originally Posted by blondebarbiekendall
Yes I'm a firm believer in not feeding the trolls but that defffinately put me on the Kendall team.
Good luck Kendall.

Probably a wise decision if you can get by!

-OJ
Kendall, I haven't had the fortune of being able to meet you but had looked forward to it. I just saw this. Your mind and being and taking care of yourself should be your priorities. Take care of yourself and when and if you return I will very much look forward to our meeting
Good luck in the future. I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you. Maybe if hadn't stood me up...