Prepay/Deposit - Alina Priti

• kjon
  • 05-15-2022, 07:25 AM
I recently contacted Alina Priti for an appointment, and she requests a deposit/prepay. She has overwhelmingly positive reviews on here, but I also constantly read that you should NEVER send a deposit or prepay. Is this an exception? Has anyone who's seen her before done a deposit or prepay? Does she have a tendency to cancel, or is she reliable?
Reliable, 100%. Saw her a couple of months ago after not seeing her for a few years and still as amazing as I remember.
  • cc314
  • 05-15-2022, 03:29 PM
Check her reviews for pre-pays. If she has never done it before, I wouldn't be her first, no matter who or how many recommend her.

Looks like you don't have premium access. You should probably get it, even if it's for a short period, so you can see more details.
I see your location is in Denver. Are you asking her to fly out to you? If that’s the case I could see why she would ask for a deposit
I have seen here a few times yrs ago and she was a great girl.
jkm and down4fun, none of your reviews mention a deposit (except for jkm's most recent review mentioning a deposit for gas) - is the deposit/prepay thing something new for her? I trust her due to the numerous reviews, but I've never done deposit/prepay before, so it does make me a little nervous.

Corpusguy, thanks for pointing that out - I'm actually in the DFW area, just forgot to update my profile after I moved here. Just updated it.

cc314, thanks for the suggestion. I signed up for Premium Access yesterday, and as soon as I did, all of the forums were locked down! All threads labeled "Private," I can only see threads I created, and I can't comment/reply on any threads (which is why I'm using this account instead of "kjon"). Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea how to fix it? I tried using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page with no luck, and I tried requesting a refund of my Premium purchase to restore my account to its previous state, but the email address provided by Eccie was invalid.

I think all of this may be for nothing anyway, Alina has been ghosting me for the past couple days. It took about 24 hours for me to get my PayPal account set up and verified, and I guess that was too long for her. I was hoping this was going to be the best birthday week ever, but it's not looking good so far...
  • cc314
  • 05-16-2022, 11:25 AM
Go to the top of a Forum, and look for "Moderators". Click on one to get to his page and shoot him a PM about your account problem.

If you're coming to South Texas for your birthday, yeah, good luck.

If you're going to celebrate your birthday in DFW, you literally have 100s of other choices.
I don't even have the ability to send PMs on the other account - the option isn't even there! I'll have to PM from this one I guess.

Yeah, I definitely didn't have any backup options in South Texas, but I haven't had much luck in finding anyone who looks like her in DFW, so I was going to bite the bullet and take a road trip since she's been on my bucket list for a while and doesn't seem to tour DFW ever. But between the deposit, poor communication, and the fact that she only does CFS, it's quickly becoming more trouble than it probably would have been worth.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-16-2022, 11:21 PM
Account issues are handled by the Admins. Contact them by email at websupport@eccie.net for assistance.
My input may be too late but I would NOT prepay Alina. I have seen her several times for years and I've crowned her as my ATF. I agreed to prepay for an overnight and was given the flexibility of making payments. I have made multiple attempts to contact her on different #s to no avail. She reached out to me in Jan to set a date and I immediately replied back but I never heard back from her. If you prepaid and she held her end of the deal then I salute you. I'd be kind (some may say stupid) enough to start a clean slate because she is absolutely incredible.
How the hell does anyone get her to reply?? Ive done all the steps and she never freakin replies. She is slow as molasses lol
My question is why would anyone is DFW have any interest in Alina. I met her years ago. It was ok but not DFW ok. Damn, look around you. You are up to your arm pits in Texas Beauties.