New MP open soon

Found from indys ad...

http://www.wix.com/sinsations/sinsations

I recently have discovered two MPs in Pitts (Elite and other one) are very nice and started liking more than ones I normally go....

Hope this new place will be competitive with others.

C
  • FFH
  • 01-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I believe this is nikki's new place. I forget what her name was on aspd but it was nikki on indys.
I've never met her before but recognize her face from indys. The site has her picture.
Her name was something like NYC something or NCY something on ASPD
Nikki's handle on ASPD was "nyci04", I think.

The problem with Elite these days is, as far as I can tell, even HR is no longer on the menu there. There's still something to be said for being able to go somewhere and get a massage by a pretty girl who is a native speaker of English, and happens to be naked... But the removal of HR from the realm of availability is certainly disappointing. (If anyone knows any different about the current situation at Elite, I'd definitely like to know...)
laserface good to see you here.
Has anyone tried Nikki's new place yet? How is it?
I have not tried yet. They open only M-F, till 7PM and close on weekends. There is no chance for me unless I leave work early.
Anyone have an address?
No address you dont just stop by, send her an email. The girls on the web site are not up to date.
Be sure and notice the dates for posts you respond to. This thread is almost 2 years old. Remember, Eccie Pgh has not been active like Eraps is.