Date: 10/2/19
Name: Emily Rose
Phone: -
Email Address: jenniepope69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Montgomery
State: Alabama
Address: Midtown
Activities: BBBJCIM, CFS, MISH, DOGGY, RCG. She is up for anything you ask. no kissing no anal
Hair Length and Color: black hair long but keeps it up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short 5'3", slight mom bod, sexy back and ass, some tats, very clean. Legs are hard as bricks she does work out. Kitty is shaven and so is ass. Sexy feet. She is open to anything no kissing no anal and does not play outside her race. Definitely a welcome to our area as many of you know if dried up
Recommendation: Yes
Man! Thanks for that! Easy email easy setup. She is short but damn what a firecracker. Cute face smooth skin. Nicely shaven kitty and very responsive. nice ass, doggystyle, mish DATY and damn good bj. She asked for pic before meeting from neck down no problem doing that and was generous with pics of her own. Meeting place was safe and cozy. I will be back, damn nice to have a Montgomery provider that isnt all cracked out.
Morning Gents. I made a error on my first review and placed some info about Emily that was not accurate. Since it was brought to my attention I redid the ad. This was my first time posting a review since finding this site and certainly didnt mean to post something false we all make mistakes. Other than that I had another date with Emily and she was still on her game.
Sir, check your pm’s. I sent you a link to help complete this report.