Name: Palloma Rawashi
User ID:: P429628
Phone: 3322540910
Email Address: palomaeastcoast@outlook.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P429628
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Addison Galleria 2 star hotel
Activities: BBBJ, LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, Miss, Doggy, her on the top.
Hair Length and Color: Medium length Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: A tall size football player like in tv. No tummy. BBs size good.
Recommendation: Yes
WTF, since when is 5’7”, 125lbs, Slender Build, a tall football player? I was going to say, “Maybe for someone playing Middle School football”, but you added “like in tv”, which would make it college or pros…Someone here is delusional and it ain’t me!
Maybe he got catfished.
WTF, since when is 5’7”, 125lbs, Slender Build, a tall football player? I was going to say, “Maybe for someone playing Middle School football”, but you added “like in tv”, which would make it college or pros…Someone here is delusional and it ain’t me! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Maybe he thinks she is a “tight end”?
Contacted her to schedule and she replies that she only takes OH2 verified or P411 with 10+ OKs. I responded that she should include that in her ads as to not waste everyone's time. She (or her booker) got an attitude with me about why should she bother putting that in the ad if the ad is not on Eccie. WTF? Either stupid, or stupid. I don't know which one. Moved on.

The hobby is really going to shit, IMHO.
Contacted her to schedule and she replies that she only takes OH2 verified or P411 with 10+ OKs. I responded that she should include that in her ads as to not waste everyone's time. She (or her booker) got an attitude with me about why should she bother putting that in the ad if the ad is not on Eccie. WTF? Either stupid, or stupid. I don't know which one. Moved on.

The hobby is really going to shit, IMHO. Originally Posted by bigdog99
that is red flag for me ;;