Russians indicted -- Second attempt at intelligent discussion

Pissant. Bush league pissant.

Aren’t you supposed to let the OP keep the discussion going?
Hey Assup, drag your faggoty ass over to Oilcan Harry's pronto! They're having a bitch hunt!
In my estimation, a witch hunt means that there is no substance to an investigation.
So, if this really is a witch hunt, and our president keeps referring to this investigation as a witch hunt, how many indictments will it take before we acknowledge that this isn't a witch hunt?

When the president blatantly lied about the Trump Tower meeting it should have opened everyone's eyes. When the president declared that Manafort played a minor role in the campaign, that should have also opened our eyes. I am betting we will soon learn lots more about Steve Bannon's analytics company, and its role in the campaign. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
How many indictments for "collusion"? None! Cooperation? None!
I know a dry hole when I see it.
Hey Assup, drag your faggoty ass over to Oilcan Harry's pronto! They're having a bitch hunt! Originally Posted by lustylad
Assup seriously thinks Trump is gonna ban buttfucking.
Intelligent Discussion with Liberals " isn't that special " NEVER going to happen
The OP is mirroring the attitudes and actions of the Progressive/Liberal Left in general. They are so caught up in "Trump Derangment" syndrome that anything short of Mueller having tapes of Putin and then Candidate Trump secretly meeting to discuss the overthrow of the US Government simply will not do.

President Trump miss spoke at the news conference following his Summit withPutin. He has since corrected his mistake. But that will never be enough for the Leftist.

Truth is, nothing will ever be enough. Not record unemployment. Delusive the North Korean crises. Getting other NATO members to anti up. Black and other minorities enjoying the American Dream more than ever before. The stock market on a high.

All the left can see is that Hillary is not President. That's all they know.
Intelligent Discussion with Liberals " isn't that special " NEVER going to happen Originally Posted by rexdutchman
It's not even theoretically possible.