My Boudoir...

So...moving away from politics... I recently moved into a new flat in London and thought I'd share some pics of my Boudoir....it's a bit bigger than my last one, so is better to entertain clients
one more
What about the bathroom?.....I always like to be entertained in the shower, whirlpool or giant tub.....
Nice place.

I have never been to England, my European trips have been confined to Germany. My impression of Germany that I place on all of Europe is that most hotels, Inns, and even residences are quite tiny by American standards. Refrigerators are designed to only hold a few days of groceries, whereas in the US we have these huge units that could store food to feed a family of four for a month (and of course use a corresponding amount of energy.)

So, I guess I would be interested in hearing from Valerie and others as to how hard it is to create an environment to play in Europe, or do people there tend to expect a smaller boudoir? Are different parts of Europe different? Here in the US, I think we wrongly tend to lump all of Europe into one big ball of wax. Of course, I would expect there to be a large difference between western Europe and the old former-communist eastern Europe countries.

I don't tend to visit the higher end of the scale, probably more the middle of the road providers, but I know my DFW friends either used a home or apartment which typically gave you a fair amount of playroom, or a lot of the hotel rooms chosen would be the nicer extended stay places that included a kitchenette, separate bedroom and living area perhaps.
Are those my glasses on the night stand?? Bloody hell!!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Very nice, indeed!
Nice Valerie!!! Love the high ceilings
That is a wonderfully large bedroom. And I love the accent color around the fireplace. What post code are you in, Val?
A well done decor creates a nice environment and greatly enhances the overall experience of a session.

You place is lovely.
Oh very nice Valerie!

So true JM..!
really really really gorgeous!!!!! wonderful taste!! love it
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2011, 09:50 AM
really really really gorgeous!!!!! wonderful taste!! love it Originally Posted by ninasastri
I think it would look so much better with you two in the pictures.

And it would be devine if the three of us were in them. devine for me anyway!
I think it would look so much better with you two in the pictures.

And it would be devine if the three of us were in them. devine for me anyway!
Originally Posted by WTF
Glad you clarified that.
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Glad you clarified that. Originally Posted by pjorourke
PJ, I know well enough to lead with my wallet!

Plus you been the clarity police of late so I'm covering my bases
Very nice. Looks so very comfortable.
Is that an LV - Epi on the nightstand?;-)