Tan Lines

So it is that time of year again. I have been out doing trails, running townlake and just enjoying being outside. So the age old question..do you all find tan lines sexy or prefer a lady try to tan all over?
Healthy tan lines remind me of the 70's pinup girls....

Tan lines are my favorite!
I love them! They are very sexy as far as im concerned. You just made me think of my high school girlfriend in 76 when she came home from her summer vacation....
Tan lines are sexy kinda like a road map to the fun parts. Although, not one of the choices, I do find fair skin very appealing also.
  • Tetas
  • 04-21-2015, 08:17 AM
Depends...since you're talking about working out, what kinda lines are we looking at?
Sports bra and bicycle short tan lines probably won't do as much for me as bikini ones...

That "trucker tan" where only the left arm is tan has never done much for me. ijs

That "trucker tan" where only the left arm is tan has never done much for me. ijs Originally Posted by riday
Coach says . . .

T A N L I N E S ! ! ! ! ! !

Coachpaul
is that how you got so dark coach
Coach says . . .

Nope,
frrrom fixing rrroof and cut grrrass.

Coachpaul
Sorry for not getting your permission first to post that. I will take the points.

However to make up for that image now burned into our memories..... Chrissy Snow from upstairs of Mister Roper....

OK, Sarge, I will take back your points, now that you put up the Suzanne Sommers pic. Nice recovery.

FF
Coach says . . .

OMG, what a freakin' bush . . . I mean look at those T A N L I N E S ! ! ! !

Coachpaul
Originally Posted by OldSarge
I just spit my drink everywhere. That's f****** hilarious
Gee thank Fistofdollars, now that image is back. Daaaammmmmittt!