Which business besides TV has it's fair share of sexual predators in it?

I was talking with several friends and there has been three businesses where sexual predators or indecent conduct is a part of every day.

They are:
1. Auto dealerships
2. Dentist offices
3. Bar /Restaurant

What places have you all either observed or been privy to overt advances??
Education
Looking for a career change, eye?
Doctors bang nurses like they’re going out of style, usually the 22-25yo ones, just out of school, who are dumb enough to think it’ll advance their career.
Churches, Police Departments, Fire Departments, Hollywood, Music Industry
...so basically every workplace is where we are at? lol
Which business besides TV has it's fair share of sexual predators in it?

Pimping
The Vatican, Hollywood and the music industry.
Fast food industry

Name one that is not, would be a much shorter list.
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...GPP2TM4MQYXXE/

We aren't safe anywhere.

Think of your daughters, sisters, wives, friends.
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...GPP2TM4MQYXXE/

We aren't safe anywhere.

Think of your daughters, sisters, wives, friends. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Did you see the report on a senior mgt officer of Facebook/Meta? Sons aren’t safe either. I would post the link but it’s against site rules. Disgusting
Did you see the report on a senior mgt officer of Facebook/Meta? Sons aren’t safe either. I would post the link but it’s against site rules. Disgusting Originally Posted by bambino
I think the Senior Mgmt Officer of Facebook/Meta must have belonged to the same club as some of the CNN perverts
How are these Uber drivers not armed?

Speak for yourself DG. Had that guy tried pulling that shit with either woman in my family, he’d be the one getting pulled out of a ditch.
How are these Uber drivers not armed?

Speak for yourself DG. Had that guy tried pulling that shit with either woman in my family, he’d be the one getting pulled out of a ditch. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Thank you, I will speak for myself as will you.

You don’t know what transpired.

I certainly hope that anyone in your family or otherwise are never put into a position like that.

Even if the shoe were on the other foot, that’s a whole mess of court and defending yourself in a Situation in which it’s one persons word against another.

Violence is not the answer to violence .