Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Strip, BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde spinner, solid B cups and an incredible ass
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like I need to hit up Sammy's again since I live around here. It seems like not too many guys are going to the clubs anymore (around here at least) except maybe on Friday and Saturday night. Heck, I went to Sammy's on a Friday night once about six months ago, and it was DEAD in there at 9:30pm (maybe five guys total including myself).

I wonder if with the lack of business at clubs, if dancers might be a little more "open" to outside activities.

Now, ATLANTA..... completely different story. Follies is jam-packed at one o'clock in the afternoon no matter what day of the week you go. lol
Follies is a different beast for sure. I was just in town and thought I would give Sammys a try. As a strip club I am not thinking it is that great but if you are looking for OTC, different story
I've been productive at sammys
Girls and club owners don't seem to realize they will make much more money with $10 dances (Follie's) than they ever will with $25 to $40 dance. The more the dance the less they will make. When I go to Follies I typically drop between $600 and $1,000 and I'm there 4 to 5 hours drinking the whole time. At a place like Sammy's, I spend somewhere between $10 and $100 in the 30 to 45 minutes it takes me to decide if I want takeout with anyone and if so to determine whether takeout seems possible.
Follies has a LOT MORE foot-traffic, though. But yes, if Sammy's or other clubs dropped their price of dances to 10, I'd definitely go more often.

If I'm spending 40 per dance, heck I might as well just see a provider instead, if you get my drift. Plus, I'd have her all to myself without her hustling me for dances or drinks. lol