WHY HAS SATX BEEN SO BORING THESE LAST COUPLE TRIPS

I wanna have fun... I been lonely my whole trip here.. :-(
I think it's just timing, things may seem like it's on and popping but it can get dull at times, especially with school just starting.
I wanna have fun... I been lonely my whole trip here.. :-( Originally Posted by sexctexan
Well I have to play during the week , as weekends means RW shit to do
San Antonio is usually boring.
Lol
School is starting
Not to mention the oilfield crashed and that cut into a lot of peoples play funds....
Cetacean, TacoTruck, Trannie & Choco-Chunker invasion has forced many hobbyists into taking up pottery classes - THATS the real truth!

I've been hobbying for over 20 years and the downward spiral of TALENT even has ME thinking of pottery classes, this is the worst TALENT drought ever.

I haven't NOT partaken of my average 3-4 trysts a week in over a month now - I got so much extra cash I may even donate some to some church in return for some prayers to lead us BACK into Spinner temptation and deliver us from these TacoTruck, Trannie, Cetacean & ChocoChunker EVIL!!!
AMEN

The Postive is that I'm saving a ton of money so when I visit Dallas on Business I can play.
The Postive is that I'm saving a ton of money so when I visit Dallas on Business I can play. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
+1 - I actually drove to Houston and back on Wednesday JUST to get some TRUE Beautiful Spinner talent at NORMAL NON-CETACEAN INFLATED RATES!

On the way back got Buccees to celebrate mission accomplished!
Did the same yrs ago, the Church had hottie strippers that were down for absolutely anything. Those were the days...
Can get some good action at Buccees.

Always see travelers do the Snapchat from there.
I'd say timing and money. This is military city USA and some play more at the 1st of the month. This of course is just a guesstimate.
I'd say timing and money. This is military city USA and some play more at the 1st of the month. This of course is just a guesstimate. Originally Posted by TrmaOne
ARE YOU BLIND, MAN!

Jeezes.....
I'd say timing and money. This is military city USA and some play more at the 1st of the month. This of course is just a guesstimate. Originally Posted by TrmaOne

About to head out to lowes to buy another power tool. Not because I need it, but lately been having more money lying around.