Can You expain to me the Hype of bbfs?

These guys get so excited when they find a girl that will bbfs? Do you have a death wish?

Girls lets hear your opinion.
These guys get so excited when they find a girl that will bbfs? Do you have a death wish?

Girls lets hear your opinion. Originally Posted by pickupkid
You realize that no provider in her right mind will admit to BBFS...

Many people prefer BBFS. Guys that hobby are usually in long term relationships. Many are not accustomed to condoms and lose their erection.

The same can be said about the hobby. This lifestyle is so risky (especially for the providers). Why do people take the risk? Do we have a death wish?

Where did you hear they get excited? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Exactly.
I personally wouldnt do it, but lets be honest, the inside of a wrapper just doesnt compare to the inside of a woman. It feels so much nicer. Which is why so many guys see CBJ as a deal breaker.
Its true , a death wish is what you got if youre barebacking a " lady of the evening" , but all.of us involved in this little world are putting ourselves( jobs, families,) at risk to some.degree or another.
It probably also has something to do with the taboo aspect of it. Yhe same reason some guys get off on roleplaying \ daddy\daughter fantasies.
. Its the thrill of it. And i do ask myself, whats really the difference between a mouth thats had 10 dicks a day in it and a vagina thats had ten dicks a day in.
I just suit up and dont worry about it.
I just shake my head whenever I read a review and see daty in it , the amount f breakage , overflow , and bbfs you guys are choking on ! Whow
50/50 chance lol
Not quite a death wish when you know the transmission rates of the fatal disease.
Russian roulette is a 1 In 6 chance,
for guys bbfs is a 1 in 2,500 chance if your partner is HIV positive per CDC.
And pickupkid, all of your favorites are doing it with someone.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html
Originally Posted by black sunshine
Yeah, pretty much.

Honestly who gives a shit, as long as you protect yourself who cares what everyone else is doing?

Cool!

• Mokoa
  • 09-13-2015, 04:37 PM

Girls lets hear your opinion. Originally Posted by pickupkid
There are plenty of threads all over this site where guys get excited about BBFS, like the following thread in an open forum.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373

Very old news.

There are plenty of threads all over this site where guys get excited about BBFS, like the following thread in an open forum.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373

Very old news.
Originally Posted by Mokoa
Yup. Someone always comes back to re-visit this. Wear a rubber. Stop worrying about other people.
Because of the same reason I prefer BBBJ - love uncovered lips and pussy around my dick.

That said; I cover up for FS - spin the wheel on da BJ (though)......
Roll them bones.

Originally Posted by pickupkid
Yep

I have also personally known a couple providers that have HSV1 outbreaks that they cover with makeup. Putting you at risk for herpes on your penis by giving you bbbj.

Some people just don't care.