M&G AL/MS????

I have to write this somewhere and I hope this would be the correct place

I mentioned in a thread welcoming JAG to MOD in AL how about a MS/AL M&G....

I met one of the cutest and most wonderful ladies from AL that I have met - to date - that re-enforces my mentioning a DOUBLE (giggle) M&G

-Naughty Nikki, b-ham- is frigging awesome! she says she is going to come back often she is a cute little thing with a personality that you don't find too often

lets think about a double M&G to meet some of the other wonderful people from AL.....woo hoo party time!!!!

DISCLAIMER:as previously mentioned, no I am not volunteering JAG ....giggle
Sounds like a great idea to me Lilith. Count me in, as long as its before September.
depending on the date I may get to attend as well
WILL!!!!! glad to see you are back!
I hope you will be able to come to the next one that is planned...no more work related stuff getting in the way! giggle! how dare work get in the way of you being able to play ;-)

see you soon darlin!
Lilith:

Where?

JAG
I think its a great idea. I would be happy to attend as well. When and where?
have a lot of traveling to do again in the near future, that is a two edged sword as it allows the tasting of various treats, but makes defining a specific time difficult if we don't pick one soon
Mark me down as wanting to cum.
If I am in town I wanna cum.......I missed the last one{booohooooo}
great to see ya back Wil babe!!!
its been way too long, time to be naughty
now wait a min...did you read my disclaimer JAG? I am not volunteering .....giggle
Let me do a little research (any ideas anyone?...I will ask over in AL)
Lilith:

Where?

JAG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Hey Lilith:

See why I ignore disclaimers? You might want to see if a lady in AL wants to take the lead over there.
i think birmingham would be a great idea lilith! you could try to contact lexi, nikki, or cammi to see if they would be up for it. i would definitely jump to go to that one!
I think it is a superb idea! I'll try my best to make it.
can a date be picked soon? That is more problematic than the location