How do all of you know each other??

Was there a convention I missed? Everybody I talk to seems to know everyone else.. I guess its a tight knit community!
LOL... mine is pretty tight... not sure about knit... Girls?

We do have meet and greets occasionally to get to know others. Additionally, when you are involved with any group for any amount of time, you meet others in the group.

Everyone here is friendly and tries to be helpful to new people. I am fortunate to have found this fabulous group of friends. The ladies are sweet, sexy, fun, friendly, and more. The gentlemen are respectful, charming and fun.

Welcome to our little corner of the world! Come in, put your feet up. I'll rub them for you. :-)
It takes time to get to know everyone and trust.I was lucky to have a friend on here that helped me out.so just give it time and just be honest you should do well here.
jag next time there is a M&G you should try to go so that you can meet some of the ladies. The downside of the M&G's are there are some of us that are on "short leashes" so it becomes more of a Dash and Look. But both Tess and Gloria are right just jump in be respectful and friendly and I think you will get along at least that is what I did. I also helps if you take the time to see some (as many as you can) of these wonderful ladies. Good Luck and enjoy the community
jag next time there is a M&G you should try to go so that you can meet some of the ladies. The downside of the M&G's are there are some of us that are on "short leashes" so it becomes more of a Dash and Look. But both Tess and Gloria are right just jump in be respectful and friendly and I think you will get along at least that is what I did. I also helps if you take the time to see some (as many as you can) of these wonderful ladies. Good Luck and enjoy the community Originally Posted by elcid180

yea! what they said!!!
Welcome to the board sweets!
Well lets see if I can put a couple of cents in here as well....giggle

How can you be sure you really know anyone...(devils advocate)

Some of us know each other from little quips and discussion here on ECCIE, some of us know each other from private emails and PMs, some of us know each other through the meet and greets, and then some of us know each other bcd.

Stick around, entertain us with your interests, information and thoughts as we will get to know you as well as you us.

Welcome to ECCIE MS!

oh yeah....enjoy as many of the ladies companies as you can, all of the ladies here in MS like to share and take care of each other :-D
Lilith said it all.

I was just adopted here.lol
welcome sweets....jump right in and go skinny dipping wit us!! we DO NOT bite{well,most of us...lol}!!

We all just luv each other like a big family....gotta keep each other safe & sane!!
Ooops....

I thought somebody yelled "Anybody wanna &#$% ?!?!" and a bunch of us answered.
Gloria - I am glad those papers went through....

Dallas ??? sane??? lol I have heard a lot about you and I did not think sane was part of it......(giggle....luv you!!)

Babee you are so twisted..but I like you that way!....giggle

see jaglover it is real easy to get to know a lot of us.....giggle...especially since you have 411 now :-)
Hopefully tomorrow I will get initiated.
Hopefully tomorrow I will get initiated. Originally Posted by jaglover
I love your attitude.. I think you will fit in around here quite well!! I look forward to meeeting you too one day!!

Smooch!

Lea
hey jaglover...told ya we are a "friendly" bunch...lol

When you get initiated...scoop us the dirt babe!!! lol
Damn, this is a great board! See JagLover, we're all just family, even those of us who've never met. Thankfully, though, I've met nearly everyone who has responded, and most of the ladies BCD. Just takes a little time, but it looks like you're taking the steps in the right direction.

Have fun!

JAG