New User Name

My previous user name may have been compromised, I had it guested, and am back with a new user name and hopefully a little more discretion. One fault with ECCIE is that all of the post are available to any one with out logging on. Wife, GF, LE, anyone can see all discussions, provider adds and post if they stumble on this site. Hopefully the mods will change this and make this board safer. Make sure to delete your browsing history and temp files if any one else has access to your computer.
I am planing on posting a few reviews over the next day and I know someone is going to call me out saying I am new and only have one post, etc., and the review is a Quack. My good friend JAG said he would vouch for me once again, so thanks in advance. Peace.
Welcome (back) RM! I didn't realize you can see the general public posts, without logging in. I guess I never tried it. Maybe it's intended to let them see what the board has to offer, in anticipation of them creating an account? Personally, I would prefer that everyone had to logon, but that still wouldn't stop any of the groups you mentioned from signing up, logging in, and then seeing everything.

Should be no problem with reviews, as long as the ladies don't claim they never saw you!
Google searches find users' posts, etc.

It's wide open.

Seems a bit insecure to me.
yes, everyone can view as a lurker does. i was wanting to see if there was something that could be done to make the activities in a review safer for the gentleman and providers as well. make it to where the guys are the only ones that can see such, maybe
that went a lil out of this thread, oops! welcome back RM!
Welcome back and discretion always should be priority!
I would welcome you back... but I don't know who you are!! LOL (wasn't that the point!!! LOL)

Smooch!!

Lea
that went a lil out of this thread, oops! welcome back RM! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Not at all, That is exactly the point that anyone can see names, post, reviews, etc. I noticed a provider had her phone number posted. Now thats just asking for trouble
welcome back and have fun
Hey RM - glad it worked out for your return.

Ladies - RM is a good guy.

JAG
Hi there hon! Good to see you.
Looking forward to another steak dinner. :-)
woooohooooo hiya babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!