Leaving the Business

I just want to say good bye to all i have met along the way.
Being a provider is just such a headache. I really enjoyed what i did and believe i gave it my best, I have tried a few options to making it a little easier
to be a provider. It's just a headache worrying is he going to pay me or slap me around and lock me in a room again . Who to see who not to see. reading all the LE BS. Way too much . With all said I will miss you all.

Alyssa
  • Trey
  • 06-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Later. Hey did someone really lock you in room, for how long
Yes Sir , last wed...... here is a copy of the alert
Do Not See This Man!!
Steve claims he is a browser of eccie , He is highly dangerous , will claim he owns an agency that you are going to work for!! and will lock you in a room for what seemed liked forever ... cell number is 512-680-45**
I'm sorry you had such negative experiences. And I'm also sorry I didn't get a chance to see you.
I'm sorry those things happened to you. Good luck on your new path.
I'm sorry to see you go.
I just want to say good bye to all i have met along the way.
Being a provider is just such a headache. I really enjoyed what i did and believe i gave it my best, I have tried a few options to making it a little easier
to be a provider. It's just a headache worrying is he going to pay me or slap me around and lock me in a room again . Who to see who not to see. reading all the LE BS. Way too much . With all said I will miss you all.

Alyssa Originally Posted by alyssa32
Sucks this one experience ruined it for you. Did you ever consider networking with some of the established and well known ladies who've been around for a while? Perhaps they could teach you a few things to easy your mind. Either way best of luck to you in your future journeys.
Hey Babe, sorry to see you go....MAYBE....MAYBE....you can keep your handle and just see some of us who you have seen before...hint hint...

But what ever you decide to do, good luck to you.
God bless you. I'm sorry this stuff goes on. I'd like to meet some of these bastards, just to give them something to remember about how to treat a lady. You should have joined P411, and just see those with 2 or 3 OK's.
That sucks if a guy miss treats a lady;
There are alot of good guys out there for you to see;
You have to becarefull, just like us guys cause there are alot of nasty ladies and pimps that want to rip us off;
good luck dear;
DAMN...he who hesitates...misses out!!!
Hate to hear that. Good luck and take care of yourself.
Sucks this one experience ruined it for you. Did you ever consider networking with some of the established and well known ladies who've been around for a while? Perhaps they could teach you a few things to easy your mind. Either way best of luck to you in your future journeys. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Exactly! I would help you if i could and if you needed! I love helping if there is help to be needed! Sorry about your experiences and i was once a lost puppy too when i 1st started.. I have NEVER had such a bad experience like you so sorry and keep your head up!
  • romab
  • 06-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Being a old throw back guy, it just pisses me off when some jackass takes a power trip over someone half his size or the opposite sex. Sorry for your sake. P-411 is good idea to mull, but do what works best for you.

R
Guys take a risk too - that's why places like ECCIE exist. There needs to be a similar board for the providers. Now that would be funny to read them review us!

But seriously, Alyssa, you are a true gem and I will miss seeing you when I am in Houston. You are a very special lady and I hope it all works out for you. You know where to find me if you ever want to chat.