URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...in-cum-fuck-us
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Heights
Activities: Quick doggie and run like hell
Hair Length and Color: black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Spinner, size B tits, cute girl, wears braces, needs a bath and better hygiene
Recommendation: No
Interesting.

• bcglx
  • 01-11-2024, 09:52 AM
A lot of providers been smelling fishy lately
Interesting.

Originally Posted by atanion
  • JDog
  • 01-11-2024, 12:43 PM
Damn, I hate it when you have to ride home with your hand out of the window.
Damn, I hate it when you have to ride home with your hand out of the window. Originally Posted by JDog
It's even worse if you DATY. DAYUM! Dat smell will linger with you for DAYS because whatever SHIT she had in her PUSSY will be all up in your throat and sinuses! EXTREMELY EMBARASSING when you talk to people and they smell that SHIT off of your breath! Gotta use Listerine like over 6 times per day for almost a week to get rid of that SHIT!
A lot of providers been smelling fishy lately Originally Posted by bcglx
Must be the flavor of the month
I've noticed Hispanics have this issue more than Asians. Perhaps something in their diet?
I've noticed Hispanics have this issue more than Asians. Perhaps something in their diet? Originally Posted by jzq777
All the hot Cheetos and beer
  • bcglx
  • 01-12-2024, 08:45 AM
How do you daty with the smell? I put them in doggy and my eyes still water from the stench. Also I've noticed all the girls at the strip clubs smell like this when they've been shaking there cochie and sweating all night. Really puts things into perspective, these girls ain't shit just alot of smoke and mirrors.
All the hot Cheetos and beer Originally Posted by Supermata

So good
i dont daty, but that doggy stench usually puts me off for good if its my first time seeing a girl. or if its a regular it'll be awhile before i come back. i once had a provider try to jokingly say it was me. that and morning breath are the worst. if you as a client went in smelling like genuine shit you'd be kicked out. some smells are natural, but if she didnt even bother to shower then thats a terrible response from the agency