URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...s/136595097292
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Apartment off of Lake Ave in Maplewood neighborhood
Activities: DFK, GFE, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long. Dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim and fit. Well defined muscles including abs and glutes; firm and toned all over. 5’1” – 5’3”; 126 pounds.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice.

Great review and nice find. She sounds amazing! She’s definitely the kinda lady to make a regular.
Very nice Review there,
Good review but could you share

Thanks
^^^^

Damn, her rates are awesome! Yup…she just went on my TDL!
Has anyone else seen her?
I hit her up but by the time she got back to me i was out of the area
Well I sure tried today but... it was a shit show!! First contacted her and let her know that I was coming from 1 hour away. Not for her (I had quick business to finish with a client) but she did not know that. I was texting her along the way to tell her how far I was (per her request). Now, you would think she'd get herself ready once I told her I was 15 minutes away. Nop not this whore, too busy doing god knows what but she tells me I need 5 minutes. So I'm in parking lot for 5 then 10 then 15 and now I have enough. I told her to go fuck herself and I'm out. NOTE to whore: Manage your fucking time and stop wasting everyone else time.
^^^^

Hoping she reads this! They don’t want their time wasted…but our time…that’s another story I guess. Sounds like she may have just fucked up one hell of a good review of her.
BD14606 had a much different opinion in ML. Just saying….
What is ML?
What is ML? Originally Posted by Handsomelake84

Men's Lounge
ML refers to the Men's Lounge
  • clmc
  • 06-16-2024, 01:47 PM
OP thanks for the info.