LE around Fredericksburg and Wurzbach

I was looking for Lotus Spa. I don't where it is but reviews point to Wurzbach and Fredericksburg. I saw 2-3 LE cars sitting around Subway and the medical office buildings so I gave up my search.
"The wicked flee though no one pursues"
Why stick around going up and down when LE around? I don't where the place is and no one answered the phone.
Not really an alert. There are tons of places in that area, and they were just as likely eating lunch as anything else. I can tell you this, though, that Lotus/AMT/whatever they call themselves is not by the subway.
I know the Stu**o 6 on fredricksburg and medical always has le parked and watching. IDK why I keep hearing about girls and hobbiest both going there still. It's been like that for over a year . BE SAFE AND BE AWARE ! I don't want anything happening to anyone in the community. =)
I once saw 19 cop cars at the pig stand on broadway. So be careful in that area. Especially at that trendy tapas place over by the lone star brewery. Got a couple quesadillas and a tea there once and got a bill for $45. Wish those pigstand cops would cross the street and investigate that robbery instead of stuffing themselves with chicken fried steak.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
I saw several cop cars outside _____ Spa last week. Like they were having a convention (or a BUST) or something!

The cars were all unmarked, but I wasn't fooled. I was getting that strong something's wrong with this picture vibe, you know? You've got to trust your gut, I say.

I've been watching the news and reading the paper everyday but no news yet on the BUST of ___ Spa. They're probably just keeping it quiet as part of a larger STING Operation.

Hobby Safely Out There!
A quorum of SA's finest (probably) eating at SubWay does not constitute an alert.
I've always been afraid to work around the medical center seeming as vice has their office off of Fredericksburg road in the medical center :/
Yawn
I've always been afraid to work around the medical center seeming as vice has their office off of Fredericksburg road in the medical center :/ Originally Posted by Blondie xxx
I've done more than one session with the hotel next to/right down the road from a police substation.
Medical center is a great place to play. No worries. The key is not how many cops are around, but rather knowing who you are going into the room with. They can't bust consenting adults in a private room. Cops around just means your car is less likely to be broken into.

Now spa is a different situation. You do not know who is in there. Multiple people, not screened. Cops nearby could mean danger, Will Robinson.
I've been at hotels with cop cars in the lot. I only see one or 2 guys a day usually plus I don't advertise on BP so I don't draw alot of attention if they are there. I feel my reputation on the board is trustworthy and my reviews speak volumes about me so as long as the guy doesn't act nervous when coming in there should be no problem.
Flinde...you are classic brother.