DATY?

I've read in many places that guys love to perform DATY.
I've read in many places that some gals are not a fan of hobbyists partaking in it on them.
What are you thoughts on it ladies?
MA,

Can't you see all the discussions about politics, philosophy, economic, healthcare floating around here? Why interject a topic about sex?
You are the man. You know that don't you?
I've read in many places that guys love to perform DATY.
I've read in many places that some gals are not a fan of hobbyists partaking in it on them.
What are you thoughts on it ladies? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I don't understand those "gals" you are talking about. I LOVE DATY! To me this post confuses me as much as if you had wrote:

I've read in many places that girls love to perform BJs.
I've read in many places that some guys are not a fan of providers giving them BJs.

Oral sex ROCKS! Both for guys and gals.
You'd be surprised.
And for me, most don't have a clue how to perform BJ. And don't get me started on the CBJ.
You'd be surprised.
And for me, most don't have a clue how to perform BJ. And don't get me started on the CBJ. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
And they are pros????

I wouldn't hire a builder that had no clue how to build.

To whom it may concern, if I am hired to do a job and I haven't a clue what I am doing; please feel free to let me know and show me the way you would like me to do such job. You can be the director and I will play the actress and I will make it a priority to do a great job just the way you like it done.

My #1 goal is customer satisfaction! I aim to please, not just to tease.
MA,

Can't you see all the discussions about politics, philosophy, economic, healthcare floating around here? Why interject a topic about sex? Originally Posted by discreetgent
i think this topic relates to philosophy, economics and health....maybe even politics
Eh? And how do I show you? You want me to play the flute so you know how it's done properly?
Verbal feed back, "yeah, that feels really good, don't stop..."

Of course, I've never had any complains.

Of course, I've never had any complains. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Can't resist here......

Is that while his dick is your mouth or otherwise? Cause teeth have a tenancy to alter my replies
I'm sure my teeth are never an issue, and if he can't tell if I even have teeth then his reply should not be altered.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Eh? And how do I show you? You want me to play the flute so you know how it's done properly? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Damn MA, even if she did, you shouldn't be thinking of doing so!

Not unless you want us calling you a cocksucker!
Now don't start WTF.
I'm sure my teeth are never an issue, and if he can't tell if I even have teeth then his reply should not be altered. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva

Just messing with you Nicolette......
Looks like NB is the only one who likes DATY. At least she is the only one who chimed in...