Expense aside... What's the best date, you've had?

Well, I was sitting here. Then all of a sudden, I began to think, about the best date, I've had with a gentleman.

So here it is...

A few years ago, it was Valentines Eve. I was in Houston, and got a call, from a regular client, in Dallas.

All of a sudden, I have to make a trip, to Dallas. I arrive and my client, pick me up.
Then all of a sudden, the night is gone. It is 5am, and I have to catch, a flight to Houston.
(Not to mention, I was in Houston, with a married regular.)
So I arrive on Valentines Day. A Limo is waiting on me, I arrive at the room, clothes are waiting for me.
Then, I was sweap, off my feet, and taken to the Houston, Galleria. For a complete make over.
After all the excitement, I found time, to finally eat. With Dinner at Dereks.

So what was, the best date... you've had?
Laying in bed all day long, drinking wine, talking, fucking. It just has to be the right person!
Laying in bed all day long, drinking wine, talking, fucking. It just has to be the right person! Originally Posted by Natalie
Honestly, a person, can make or break, any situation.
So I would strongly agree... I does, have to be, the right person.
It must have been the dinner date that went so well and there was such a connection that when we returned to her place I kissed her on the cheek and said good night I'd like to take this nice and slow.
It must have been the dinner date that went so well and there was such a connection that when we returned to her place I kissed her on the cheek and said good night I'd like to take this nice and slow. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Now that date, that you referred to...
Was that one special lady?
Or is that a common, ending of an evening?
When the interpersonal chemistry was there and so strong... it didn't seem as though it was paid companionship for either of us.
When the interpersonal chemistry was there and so strong... it didn't seem as though it was paid companionship for either of us. Originally Posted by Anne Shimizu
Oh... You would not believe, that's when, all things seem astonishing.
I could honestly, feel relaxed enough, to let my hair down.
When the interpersonal chemistry was there and so strong... it didn't seem as though it was paid companionship for either of us. Originally Posted by Anne Shimizu
So you refused the flowers or gave them back, right?

Don't hate this poster, WTF is AWOL and I'm pulling double duty.
Great question Nina. I've been forunate enough to have had a few really memorable times with some incredible ladys. It's more the connection then what we do....Mine happened just recently, with this lady I'm seeing somewhat regularly. We had a date set, that she needed to move to later that week. Because something had came up. Anyway she texted me on the day of our original date, to tell me she had finished her thing early. And did I want to meet for drinks....and. We had a great time talking, laughing(she has this way of making me laugh) then later going at it like teenagers LOL.
Great question Nina. Originally Posted by growler
Yes it is. I'll choose to sit this one out. But sitting here I sure have a grin on my face.
A recent trip to Cancun...waking up early and having coffee on the balcony overlooking the ocean. Followed by a private cabana ( overlooking the ocean), lots of fruity drinks and the best tan ever!

Later that evening we had a private and very romantic dinner on the beach!

Also, a trip to Maui...laying by the pool all day ( again with fruity drinks)...watching the sunset and the company was spectacular...

Trips to San Fran, Las Vegas...the list could go on and on...I've had a great run in this "biz"...

Even the nice intimate dinners shared after a session are memorable...
So what was, the best date... you've had? Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
Guess I've had several...but they have always been a repeat.
I also have to add that the best dates have left me a little confused....I'm single so it's easy for me to blur the line between client and RW feelings...I've met some great guys that I would be happy to run away into the sunset with, but that's the cruel nature of the beast, right?
When I was a very young man, in the seventies, my best friend and I were dispatched to West Africa to negotiate a contract. Our host arranged companionship for us for the evening. The girl was about 6 ft tall, with the longest legs I had ever seen, a perfect little bubble butt and b cups with nipples that showed through her white silk blouse. She had on a flowered native skirt and sandals, and her head was shaved.

She was a model and spoke English with a public school British accent. She was the daughter of a Fulani chief. We actually saw a billboard with her on it while we were out for the evening. We had dinner and drinks at the hotel dining room, strolled through the garden, sat on a bench under the palm trees and talked away much of the night. We went back to my room, opened the balcony doors and had sweaty, passionate sex under those warm, moist breezes for the rest of the evening. After breakfast on the balcony, our driver took her home. We corresponded for a while after I went home, but I heard her father was killed in the Nigerian coup d’état of 1975, and I never heard from her again.

She was perhaps 19 years old and her skin was as deeply black as obsidian, almost translucent. Absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of the African model Alek Wek. (Picture of Wek below.)

This little exercise has inspired me to try to find a provider with these general characteristics. I know the experience can't be duplicated, but what the heck... I can try. Thanks for the excuse to stroll down memory lane.

• WTF
  • 03-15-2010, 01:23 PM
but that's the cruel nature of the beast, right? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
No