Strange Thought during Hot Sex or Orgasm

My most recent:

It's a shame I can't suck and fuck him at the same time. And then I paused at what strange thought that is to have lol
ive been with girls ..and i have wanted to be somewhere else on her (or everywhere else) at the same time but didnt want to leave where i was at the moment...such a quandry huh?
ive been with girls ..and i have wanted to be somewhere else on her (or everywhere else) at the same time but didnt want to leave where i was at the moment...such a quandry huh? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

That's exactly the feeling. Nice feeling of desire to have, shame you can't be everywhere at once.
Just unstrap the dildo, grab/thrust it with your hands and suck his dick.
What's so hard about that? LOL.
Just unstrap the dildo, grab/thrust it with your hands and suck his dick.
What's so hard about that? LOL. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I'm not getting fucked! LOL

Dildo and 69 is a balance and concentration issue.

But it's was the feeling of waning the sensation of him inside of me, and also wanting to playfully suck and lick at the same time - which is naturally impossible and a weird thought to have lol.
Oh.... I thought you said, "I can't suck and fuck him..".

Sorry. Was just being a smart ass.
  • oden
  • 03-18-2010, 09:44 PM
I have often thought about how wonderful it would be to do this any time and anywhere I wanted.

But it's was the feeling of waning the sensation of him inside of me, and also wanting to playfully suck and lick at the same time - which is naturally impossible and a weird thought to have lol. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Sweets..... At that point, would you mind if a third party walked up and gave you that something to nibble on? Or is it just "this guy" you are just so into that only his will do?
Well, mine was kind of a weird one. We were going at it with my ATF when I said to myself 'self, you really need a second dick so you can fuck the front and back simultaneously'

0_0
Sweets..... At that point, would you mind if a third party walked up and gave you that something to nibble on? Or is it just "this guy" you are just so into that only his will do? Originally Posted by srvfin
In this case it was just him.

I'm curious about the idea of two men, however, I find it oddly intimidating and overwhelming.
Get one of those head mounted dildos. Then sucking and fucking would be easy.
I'm sorry but a dildo is a poor replacement for a cock.
In this case it was just him.

I'm curious about the idea of two men, however, I find it oddly intimidating and overwhelming. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I've wondered about that myself from the male point of view. It seems to me that in order to have the possibility of a really great experience, it would have to be somewhat spontaneous. Spontaneous sex usually being the best anyway.

For instance, you could go out and hire two studs, and they would come in and fuck your brains out for a while. But, the chance of them really being into it is not good.

Or, you could get two clients. But that isn't likely to do much for you either because the nature of the beast being what it is, they would likely be more interested in what you could do for them than what they were doing for you.

So, we're back to spontaneous. Perhaps, you and a bf at a public place and you pick up someone who strikes your fancy. Then all repair back to your rooms. Or any variation of that. Or you know someone who you could entice and he and you along with a bf could get it on.

Anyway, why don't you try it and let us know how it works out for you?
I've wondered about that myself from the male point of view. It seems to me that in order to have the possibility of a really great experience, it would have to be somewhat spontaneous. Spontaneous sex usually being the best anyway.

For instance, you could go out and hire two studs, and they would come in and fuck your brains out for a while. But, the chance of them really being into it is not good.

Or, you could get two clients. But that isn't likely to do much for you either because the nature of the beast being what it is, they would likely be more interested in what you could do for them than what they were doing for you.

So, we're back to spontaneous. Perhaps, you and a bf at a public place and you pick up someone who strikes your fancy. Then all repair back to your rooms. Or any variation of that. Or you know someone who you could entice and he and you along with a bf could get it on.

Anyway, why don't you try it and let us know how it works out for you? Originally Posted by John Bull
Good Lord Uncle Sam, you're a naughty one I see.

I love how your mind works.

But it's was the feeling of waning the sensation of him inside of me, and also wanting to playfully suck and lick at the same time - which is naturally impossible and a weird thought to have lol. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
How about having a menage a trois with two men at once; that's if you haven't done it already?