For Becky: All about sex

Go ahead Becky, lead the way
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Becky, I heard sex was good for Gall Stones. I heard good sex was great for gall stones and I heard great sex was good for WTF. Care to put on your nurses outfit and fill my gall stone prescription!
Go ahead Becky, lead the way Originally Posted by discreetgent
Oh no, I am speachless.

So, has anyone heard the latest on health care
Go ahead Becky, lead the way Originally Posted by discreetgent
Oh no, I am speachless. Originally Posted by Becky
I've got just the cure for that.
I've got just the cure for that. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
LOL
Let me get this straight. Your first masturbation thread gets locked then you have two more threads to go masturbate in. If that isn't enough you are going to spread some of your self love in the Health Care thread. All I can say is you go girl.

Please what is your secret? Special vitamins maybe? Please tell me.
Yeah, Becky please teach Ansley, we would love to see her chime in on the threads
we would love to see her chime in on the threads Originally Posted by discreetgent
What do you mean DG? I participate.
Do you also masturbate in the threads? lol
Do you also masturbate in the threads? lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
Well what is the thread count?
Let me get this straight. Your first masturbation thread gets locked then you have two more threads to go masturbate in. If that isn't enough you are going to spread some of your self love in the Health Care thread. All I can say is you go girl.

Please what is your secret? Special vitamins maybe? Please tell me. Originally Posted by Ansley
There can never be enough threads on masturbation Ansley. So as a protest for having my wacking off thread locked I plan on spreading the self love everywhere.

I plan on spreading the self love everywhere.
Originally Posted by Becky
Things are sure gonna get sticky around here.
Well what is the thread count? Originally Posted by Ansley
For you we can get sheets with a 1500 thread count.
Things are sure gonna get sticky around here. Originally Posted by Ansley
Now if only I could get Edward to go visit the neighbors for about five minutes.It is impossible for me to masturbate with my dog in the room.Once I tried to lock myself in the bathroom, but he kept breathing outside the door , and the mood was lost.So my hands are tied all I can do is post about it all day, and night on the health care threads

I am in tantrum mode
You poor lady, Becky, I think you need a date