No more fucking around on Becky's wacking off thread!

• WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Sorry Becky...give some guys an inch and they think they're hung.
Thank you WTF, Now if anyone talks about health care reform on my masturbation thread. I am going to go on all of the health care threads, and bore you with stories about masturbation
If anyone talks about health care reform on my masturbation thread. I am going to go on all of the health care threads, and bore you with stories about masturbation Originally Posted by Becky
Please do.
Please do. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Aren't they pretty much synonymous?
Please do. Originally Posted by discreetgent
LOL, I just realized that my wacking off thread is locked.Now I have nowhere to discuss masturbation,but the health care threads.

So, shall I start at the age of two, and go from there
Don't talk about masturbation. We want to hear about you whacking off at age 2. How old was he?
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I was a very mature four
LOL, I just realized that my wacking off thread is locked.Now I have nowhere to discuss masturbation,but the health care threads.

So, shall I start at the age of two, and go from there Originally Posted by Becky
I actually wanna hear about the progression from age two to four, then fast forward to 15, 19 and 23.

• WTF
  • 03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
I actually wanna hear about the progression from age two to four, then fast forward to 15, 19 and 23.

Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
unfortunatly I've fast forwarded to 50!
Sorry Becky...give some guys an inch and they think they're hung. Originally Posted by WTF
Well duh! If we were fucking around, it wouldn't be masturbation would it.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Well duh! If we were fucking around, it wouldn't be masturbation would it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Thats why Bull locked the wack off thread!
I'm going to open it back up again. So you wankers can do it all you like. Just keep the health care out of it cause it upsets Becky.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm going to open it back up again. So you wankers can do it all you like. Just keep the health care out of it cause it upsets Becky. Originally Posted by John Bull
Thank you kind sir!

Poor Becky is going to miss out on one helluva wacking HMO.