Love the HDH - or - NPOA.....

On another board. There is a gal who has an incall.
Talking of drugs and diseases is a double whammy. Sorry guys but this has to go. JB
Sent pic to mod.

She tells mod that there is a good reason for it and not what it looks like.
Talking of drugs and diseases is a double whammy. Sorry guys but this has to go. JB

However, I never knew that.....thanks a lot guys.
I almost contacted her...thank god I didn't.

Does seeing a HDH prevent this? I hope so.
$150 dine and dash doesn't sound so attractive now does it?
Now guys are saying that a lot of indys have offered bbfs from time to time.
Holy Fucking shit!
My skin is crawling and I need another shower with a brush and I've never been in a place like that.

*Could this be the fastest thread lock in history?
Maybe it was for her cat.
I'm betting it is.
Valtrex? ??? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
It is for herpes.
Oops!! I've got to get out more.
Oops!! I've got to get out more. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I had to google it. I think it is just fine that we didn't know what it was for.
Wow! So many items mucked together in a brief post.

I guess my initial reaction is this makes a good case for Outcalls

My own personal horror story was years ago in another State where options were pretty limited I booked an incall in a residential area, which apparently was actually the provider's home. When I got there in the living room Violation. Violationand motioned for me to follow her to what I guess was a bedroom. I you can imagine that kind of ruined the mood for me. I told her on second thought I was going to pass and got out of there as quickly as possible.

I've heard all kinds of other horror stories. Violation. Pets. Friends. Downright filthy conditions. No bed (either an air mattress or simply a sheet on the floor). Violation.

Some of the worst conditions I've heard of are actually in hotel/motels when the provider is actually living in the room for an extended period of time.

As for the guy in the medicine cabinet - not sure what he was doing in there???

As for the question of do you see this reckless or disgusting behavior in HDH-land? For the sake of only this discussion, I'll define HDH's as "high or higher-priced." And I would answer, in general no. HDH's do take much more care to ensure a satisfactory environment. In fact in many cases they take great pride in their "hospitality." Clean goes without saying; but little things like a stocked fridge/bar so she can offer a variety of beverages to fresh towels and soaps in the bath. Do some HDH's have problems, including substance abuse? (Like any group) The answer is sure, but they take great care to keep it away from the session.
Ansley, when was the last time you read "Avatar Guidelines" by PJ and DG?
Ansley, when was the last time you read "Avatar Guidelines" by PJ and DG? Originally Posted by discreetgent
I have heard y'all mention things about avatars. Does it go a little something like this?
Well done