Curious about what you all think about very short visits?

I used to but do guys like that even if its so brief.

I think its fun like quickies behind the roller rink back then. Its really hot to not even speak!! If you know each other!

Its it worth getting ready..dab of cologne. The drive which may or may not be long.

Yes, no or depends?
Yes maam
i get quite alot of halfhour playtimes but anything shorter is not my cup of tea... being a cockaholic,i need a guy to stay at the least a halfour
I don't even understand half hours.
I lean to 90s and 120s
Prefer longer play dates myself. An hour is barely long enough, 1 1/2 is getting there, and two is just about right.
Agree 2 is perfect
Seeing as 30 min is about 24 minutes more than I need. I love them...
Yes, I love those short visits!
I really like to revel in a woman's body and watch her reactions, so longer is better for me.
I usually prefer the short visit as I’m an one and done guy at my age .
i know some providers who hate doing short visits/halfhours for certain reasons so they price them at a high rate so that unless a guy REALLY wants to spend it,they dont have to worry about getting any of them type appointmemts
thats their preference so no wrong or right there...whatever works for your personal preferencce is all good!

personally i do the halfhour at so cheap cause if i dont have anything going on,that halfhour rate makes for a nice shopping trip after lol

and at my home base,thats what most of the guys ask for (cause usually he just needs a quick getaway from the day)

i do enjoy my longer visits though..especially if theres a connection...the halfhours are faster paced,so its always a nice change to do longer ones cause it gets me a chance to sliw down and REALLY enjoy the ride in more sensual ways!
It's a nice option to have.
Seeing as 30 min is about 24 minutes more than I need. I love them... Originally Posted by handsymassuer5
I don't even understand half hours.
I lean to 90s and 120s Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you had my SO, you'd understand half hours real quick
I can go either way