So i get up early...

Shower and get prettied up...nada.
Now if i was laying in my pjs, i would get multiple appt requests!

I know there are last min men, so i was prepared!
What time is getting up "early" for you SS ?
paul is one of the ONLY guys i get up early for lol

im good between 9am to 8pm
Originally Posted by DallasRain

and you are a very awesome sweetheart Dee !!!!
What time is getting up "early" for you SS ? Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul
Lol....not like you do! 8am is painful. But i am up till 1am
I should have thought of Paul when I wrote that! It takes a long time to get ready and straighten up the apartments Etc. Text me about an hour to get dressed in 30 minutes to straighten up. Thats why i dont do early. Unless u want to see me with no makeup...no shower, messy hair, morning breath and lay there like a zombie! Hell thats prolly a kink!

im good between 9am to 8pm Originally Posted by DallasRain
SweetSuzanna
Today, 10:03 AM
I should have thought of Paul when I wrote that! It takes a long time to get ready and straighten up the apartments Etc. Text me about an hour to get dressed in 30 minutes to straighten up. Thats why i dont do early. Unless u want to see me with no makeup...no shower, messy hair, morning breath and lay there like a zombie! Hell thats prolly a kink!

I can think of far worse "kink" than an early morning with you.
I get up at 730am when on tour or if I book before 730am,
I get up wake up have my coffee coffee coffee , take shower get all dolled up start my day out .

I'm up till about 10pm or 11pm but stop working by 8 or 9 ill stay up later when prebook pre screened for early or late nights ..

I have to turn my phone off or fools call text all hr's of the night ,
Dang! I would burn out! I never want this to feel like a chore. I like to stay low volume. Maybe not "covid" low...lol. Not funny some of us are barely staying afloat. These days i can be ready whenever! Snap ur fingers!
I may even break down and get a hobby phone!

I get up at 730am when on tour or if I book before 730am,
I get up wake up have my coffee coffee coffee , take shower get all dolled up start my day out .

I'm up till about 10pm or 11pm but stop working by 8 or 9 ill stay up later when prebook pre screened for early or late nights ..

I have to turn my phone off or fools call text all hr's of the night , Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I should have thought of Paul when I wrote that! It takes a long time to get ready and straighten up the apartments Etc. Text me about an hour to get dressed in 30 minutes to straighten up. Thats why i dont do early. Unless u want to see me with no makeup...no shower, messy hair, morning breath and lay there like a zombie! Hell thats prolly a kink! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
All of my dates are set up a few days in advance, including early birds. I don't do short notice. Some are set up weeks in advance.
I just like to be up get ready wake up . I hate being rushed to be put together and most of my dates are pre books ..Getting up being ready is just who i'm , Kinda like when you have RW job you have to be ready lol .. Keep in mine im on tour not doing this week after week going from city to city , I fly in stay about pre covida 6-7 nights then go back home . Take a month off lol
And there is nothing wrong with going from city to city .I'm not high vol but do like what I do !!
Sometimes on the weekend I'll sleep in till 8am or 9am lol
It's not a chore at for me when i'm on tour and like to work
it's just in my blood . What I did long ago in my RW job when yourself employed like have been all my life you just do it !!

Dang! I would burn out! I never want this to feel like a chore. I like to stay low volume. Maybe not "covid" low...lol. Not funny some of us are barely staying afloat. These days i can be ready whenever! Snap ur fingers!
I may even break down and get a hobby phone! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I have sleep issues so regardless of when I go to sleep I'm up about every hour or 2 anyway. The few 3am's I get help keep me from getting frustrated about not sleeping. Lusty feel free to send those all nighters to me. I'll get dolled up for them. Since I normally only see 1 in a day my work day would be done early. Not to mention I tend to have the most energy at 3am and a good cardio workout is a great way to start the day.
Got it girlfriend ..