Pet Peeve

Very benign ... but ... a lovely lady wearing thigh highs that only come to low or mid thigh. Ladies ... they are called thigh HIGHS! Warm regards, GL.
Mine is when the ladies photos are sideways or upside down. I have to copy and rotate them, in order to get a good look. I don't know why they do this.
lol some of us have "american thighs"
well i cant wear thigh highs that far up...i have fat thighs even though im not a BIG girl and they wont go up over them...lol
I have high thighs go all the way up right under my butt cheek

Dallas I know where you can get some that go all the way up ,, I'll have to look for the ink .

My pet peeve.. Men don't shower when ask !
Find me a pair that will stay up like they promise and I will model them!

Very benign ... but ... a lovely lady wearing thigh highs that only come to low or mid thigh. Ladies ... they are called thigh HIGHS! Warm regards, GL. Originally Posted by Get Lucky
Sweet S they have those made to stay up. They have sort of a rubbery (doesnt feel rubbery) top. I also have sevral types of garters which are adorable & multiple outfits that are made w/garters.
Gina and YM are both correct. No excuse now Dallas and Suzanna.
the best that fit
Berkshire Women's Firm All The Way The Thigh High

https://www.barenecessities.com/prod...BoCSOYQAvD_BwE
Sweet S they have those made to stay up. They have sort of a rubbery (doesnt feel rubbery) top. I also have sevral types of garters which are adorable & multiple outfits that are made w/garters. Originally Posted by yourdesire
That's the silicone top. I don't wear them myself, but I've bought them.