TGTBT?????

Mackenzie post regularly in Panama City
I called Stunning yesterday and she said she would be in tallahassee today. I couldn't get to Valdosta yesterday. She seems nice. says her name is Lisa. Mackenzie sounds promising since she regularly posts.
I remember Tesla from a year or so again. used to post all the time. always wanted top dollar for a limited menu. i never partook so I can't say for sure but she was damn beautiful if she's really the girl in the pics. I hope she realizes this is tallahassee and we ain't high scale but she looks like she cant get what she wants.
Don't even bother with Simply Stunning. She's bullshit. we agreed to terms and she did a run around about where to meet. she had me going from one end of town to the other saying she was at a specific place but she wasn't. in all my years in the hobby i never got the run around like this one. avoid her at all costs.
Thanks for the leg work / input. Simply looks delicious, but damn, I HATE game-players. Why go to the trouble of posting, talking, etc. if you're not actually offering service?

I thought I remembered Tesla with the same MO ($$$ for cbj, etc.) but can't find those old reviews after the shutdown.

Mackenzie may be the only viable option.

Thanks again for everyone's input.
Kyla is in town today Woodrow.
Kyla?
I’ve met simply stunning a couple of times myself. Good looking lady in her late 30s. Fake breasts, but no junk in the trunk at all. She seems to only offer HJ with grinding, I figured maybe she’d offer more if she got comfortable with me but no dice.
You saved me. I almost pulled the trigger on Simply Stunning. She sounds real sweet on the phone��
I’ve met simply stunning a couple of times myself. Good looking lady in her late 30s. Fake breasts, but no junk in the trunk at all. She seems to only offer HJ with grinding, I figured maybe she’d offer more if she got comfortable with me but no dice. Originally Posted by Googoowall
Good to know ….Damn Just a HJ......Hell No
JJ where have you been.
I been around I just have been burned out on this pussy seen here in tally….Damn it Dry.... Maybe something well give before long. And If I do find a jewel you know I'll let you know Nole
Dry in Tallahassee - you can say that again JMan. Same old same old. I do miss the days of Angel850 and katiefoxx850. That stuff never got old for me. Those two were phenomenal.