Encounter with ronaldhtown

ronaldhtown gave me bad review: here's why.

So I had a encounter with ronaldhtown. We met at an hourly. As we got undress and played a lil. As I was playing with his thing. I noticed it had a bad scent to it. So I stead of doing my normal I gave him a cbj. Really couldn't stand the smell so I stopped. And we just did doggy. But if he was clean and smelling good I would have gave him eccie services. I didn't give him back page services. I have him what he paid for. He didn't give me what we agreed on.

If you have any questions feel free to comment or pm me.

All my other reviews are great.

Most recent was velvetharpoon.
Sorry for your troubles. There is always 2 sides to the story.
Bad review = stinky dick there’s a new one we never have heard before.
You could have at least came up with an original excuse for your short comings in service.
Just in what I can see he says you misrepresent your age.

Just so you know, nowhere visible does he say you gave him backpage service, that must be being fed to you from someone with premium access!

Think you have some ‘splainin to do.
Bad review = stinky dick there’s a new one we never have heard before.
You could have at least came up with an original excuse for your short comings in service.
Just in what I can see he says you misrepresent your age.

Just so you know, nowhere visible does he say you gave him backpage service, that must be being fed to you from someone with premium access!

Think you have some ‘splainin to do. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac

Backpage service is the title of the review
True, didn’t catch that.
Still a pretty large discrepancy 28 < 44.
If she is really 28 and looks 44, there might be bigger problems.
And the silly his dick stank typical bad review rebuttal.

Maybe just be honest and this won’t happen?
And maybe she was honest. Since only two people were involved we will never know
And maybe she was honest. Since only two people were involved we will never know Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yea, I can't really say anything about the rest of it, I don't know either party, I just saw the title of the review.
These rebuttal threads are mostly a bad idea. The guy didnt enjoy his time and he wrote about it. Sometimes its better to move on rather than post a rebuttal.
I have to agree with Lester though, using the "he stunk" thing is what always happens. Not saying it wasnt true but that seems to be the go to when providers post these rebuttals.
If I may ask, wgen were your pictures in your bio taken?
True, didn’t catch that.
Still a pretty large discrepancy 28 < 44.
If she is really 28 and looks 44, there might be bigger problems.
And the silly his dick stank typical bad review rebuttal.

Maybe just be honest and this won’t happen? Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
I've on more than 1 occassion met a man off here as well as other sites and the smell coming from their genital area was not pleasant. Some guys (heard some girls also but that's a different post lol) dont clean properly, especially if they're uncut and lazy or were never properly taught how to clean the area.
And maybe she was honest. Since only two people were involved we will never know Originally Posted by tbone2u

Yes sir, the same OLD he said, she said. Nobody ever really wins.
If she is really 28 and looks 44, there might be bigger problems. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Reviewer listed her age:30-40
Reviewer listed her age:30-40 Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Possibly you should read on?
I hear ya Willie but she might be closer to 44! Originally Posted by ronaldhtown
Her pics are SUPER outdated......... You shoulda asked for recent pics...... Originally Posted by The1Slayer
  • Kraid
  • 06-20-2019, 01:27 PM
These rebuttal threads are mostly a bad idea. The guy didnt enjoy his time and he wrote about it. Sometimes its better to move on rather than post a rebuttal. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
PREACH!
Grossly misrepresenting-her-appearance/age-ho meets Grossly odorous trick. Online drama ensues.

Reasonable questions:

Why doesn't she post current pics and declare her true age?
Why doesn't he walk when 1st realizing the deception?
Why doesn't she pull trick and his offensive junk into the shower before sticking it into her oral cavity?

I dunno. But I'm told the Universe makes no mistakes.