My Workshop

I do woodworking(not that kind)as a hobby and I am building a very good friend of mine,a pedestal bed.This bed is a very large piece of furniture and it is consuming a lot of space in the shop.So,I got to thinking,the only thing that kept my Father and I from building a bigger shop,was the septic tank in the middle of the backyard.We are now hooked up to the municipal sewer system and the tank has been backfilled and is inoperative.So,I applied for a building permit.They asked for a plan.I told them that I wanted to add-on 40 feet in length,20 feet in width and the new part of the structure would be two stories high with a turret on each corner(just in case my neighborhood goes bad like my last one in E.St.Louis,Il).The color scheme would,of course,be Green and Gold(Packer Fan) with an appropriate number of "G"'s strategically placed.The city turned down my permit.So,I went home and slept on it and in the morning,I reapplied for the permit after I changed one item on the application.Under the question,Type of Structure: I changed it from a garage to a Mosque.Construction begins tomorrow!!!
lol!
Good one

Go Pack.
Murf just so long as it isnt at Ground Zero. Now that I think about it how about a Taj Mahual to the ladies of the hobby
lol--elcid--you are so wise{and cute too}!!!
Murf just so long as it isnt at Ground Zero. Now that I think about it how about a Taj Mahual to the ladies of the hobby Originally Posted by elcid180
We can do that too!!! Just as long as I don't have to get a building permit.I don't think they want another Mosque in my neighborhood!!