Famous Monger spends night in French Jail but his lawyer is ready with a Defense

According to the New York Times, Dominique Strass-Kahn, the former head of the International Monetary Fund who was likely going to run for President of France before he got forceful with a Guinean maid in his NYC hotel last year, was held overnight for a second day of police questioning in France.

“On Tuesday, Mr. Strauss-Kahn presented himself voluntarily to the Lille investigators who wanted to question him about accusations of complicity in activities related to prostitution in Paris and Washington, where two businessmen are accused of paying for orgies in 2010 and 2011.”

“A lawyer for Mr. Strauss-Kahn appeared to confirm that he had attended the events, saying that his client would not have been aware if the women who entertained him were prostitutes.”

“He could easily not have known, because as you can imagine, at these kinds of parties you’re not always dressed, and I challenge you to distinguish a naked prostitute from any other naked woman,” the lawyer, Henri Leclerc, told a French radio station, Europe 1, in December.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/22/wo...estioning.html

Sex work, what I prefer to call it, is legal in France, however “the investigating magistrates are trying to determine whether the*women were paid with funds one of the men might have embezzled. The magistrates seek to discover whether Mr. Strauss-Kahn might have known of any such payments.”

“Eight people have been charged in the case, including a prominent lawyer, a local police official in Lille and three executives of the Hotel Carlton there.”

The lawyer’s explanation has attracted a lot of derisory comment around the blogosphere, like this one:

“I can assure you that DSK knows how to distinguish people on those parties. If it's an ugly fat guy, it's a rich asshole, and if it's a good looking woman, it's a prostitute. And that covers everybody in attendance. DSK knows this very well.” or “If you are 50 and running a paunch and the naked woman is 20ish and attractive, she is a prostitute.”

If you found yourself in party consisting of half and half of middle aged fat guys like yourself and good looking young women (and you hadn’t brought any of them with you) what would you think?

A. Someone spent a lot on the entertainment (and I wonder what they are going to ask in return?)

B. These women must have all heard about my awesomeness!

C. Do I look silly in these black socks with condoms stuffed into the tops?

D. I wonder if any of these ladies’ BBBJ is going to be good enough to offset the presence of those other hairy paunches?
  • Vyt
  • 02-27-2012, 01:23 PM
When the DSK case first broke in New York I was (and still am) convinced that it was an outcall gone very badly.

As for your question, it's the same one I ask whenever I end up at a hobby social, since that's pretty much the age/gender breakup and I'm pretty sure anyone who cares knows exactly what's up.
When the DSK case first broke in New York I was (and still am) convinced that it was an outcall gone very badly. Originally Posted by Vyt
But she was a maid working in the hotel. What are the chances he called an outcall and it happen to be a maid in his hotel?

“A lawyer for Mr. Strauss-Kahn appeared to confirm that he had attended the events, saying that his client would not have been aware if the women who entertained him were prostitutes.”

“He could easily not have known, because as you can imagine, at these kinds of parties you’re not always dressed, and I challenge you to distinguish a naked prostitute from any other naked woman,” the lawyer, Henri Leclerc, told a French radio station, Europe 1, in December.” Originally Posted by greymouse
And poor Clinton got almost impeached over a BBBJ from an unattractive intern!