vaccine compliance

I think Biden should by executive order allow insurance companies to opt out of paying for covid related medical bills for those who are eligible for vaccines and chose not to.They could offer a rider for policies to cover them with a premium to cover the costs.You have to figure all the intensive cares costs are going to passed on to higher insurance premiums and higher taxes or a lager federal debt.
It would get some to get vaccinated and the rest could bitch about the Dems infringing on their rights.
I wonder how scotus would rule.
That won't work for medicaid recipients. They don't pay and can't be turned away for any medical treatment.

No way in hell scotus would go along with that. The vaccine doesn't even have FDA approval. But it would never happen even if it did. I don't think even the liberal justices would allow that . I wouldn't be surprised if it were a unanimous decision to block it.
😂
I think Biden should by executive order allow insurance companies to opt out of paying for covid related medical bills for those who are eligible for vaccines and chose not to.They could offer a rider for policies to cover them with a premium to cover the costs.You have to figure all the intensive cares costs are going to passed on to higher insurance premiums and higher taxes or a lager federal debt.
It would get some to get vaccinated and the rest could bitch about the Dems infringing on their rights.
I wonder how scotus would rule. Originally Posted by keeponrisin
going by numbers in Monroe Cty Largest group that will not take are inter city blacks with no job and vote DEM if they even bother to vote mmm or not
So its seems to me quoted post is raciest.

month or 2 back in ROC black church's had pop up sites. pic's in the news mmmm where are the mmmm never mind. They did interview the ONE that got the shot

anyways NONE are approved yet
2 of before C19, how made could not pass tests. Yet went ahead a just that way of making anyways. So made in the way a Flu shat that got turned down is how c19 vac is made. So it looks if science rather then politics is used, will never get approved. 1 may get approved unless politics step in. Ya the one that just how made has passed testing. But even that one has had its problems.

Forcing who will not take is kinda Nazi like also
also don't ask if took or not as its no ones fucking business who or not. If someone says they had, that is ok

Also why is no government local n up counting who already had c19 and lived with who has gotten the shot/s. If had, then they do not need.

then ya got county's are cheating the death numbers up. As the state of NY cheat down. Or is it the CDC have no idea how to count?
those shots are going to be the next Thalidomide tragedy, i'll bet
those shots are going to be the next Thalidomide tragedy, i'll bet Originally Posted by valkyra
Thank you, Madam. ��

also don't ask if took or not as its no ones fucking business who or not. If someone says they had, that is ok
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

That might have been acceptable until trump and his repubican congress normalized lying. (35,000 + times)

The vast majority of "anti-vaxxers" are repubican. If they want to risk moving themselves closer to extinction should we really be trying to stop them?
First of all, let's stop calling it a vaccine. It doesn't keep you from getting covid. It doesn't keep you from spreading covid. It simply makes the symptoms less severe. It's a flu shot, nothing more.

Second, why should you have to get a flu shot if you've had covid and recovered? You now possess antibodies to fight off another infection just as if you had the shot.

Finally, it's not an approved drug. It's experimental. Think about how many drugs get pulled off the market after going through years of testing and getting full approval. How can you think that this is a good thing after only a few months of testing? Side effects are starting to show up now and it hasn't been a year yet.

It's pretty telling how many in the healthcare field are not vaccinated. These people have studied medicine and many of them apparently do not believe that the new flu shot is a good thing. These same people get the regular flu shot every year without a whimper.
First of all, let's stop calling it a vaccine. It doesn't keep you from getting covid. It doesn't keep you from spreading covid. It simply makes the symptoms less severe. It's a flu shot, nothing more.

Second, why should you have to get a flu shot if you've had covid and recovered? You now possess antibodies to fight off another infection just as if you had the shot.

Finally, it's not an approved drug. It's experimental. Think about how many drugs get pulled off the market after going through years of testing and getting full approval. How can you think that this is a good thing after only a few months of testing? Side effects are starting to show up now and it hasn't been a year yet.

It's pretty telling how many in the healthcare field are not vaccinated. These people have studied medicine and many of them apparently do not believe that the new flu shot is a good thing. These same people get the regular flu shot every year without a whimper. Originally Posted by big daddio

Almost All U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Now in the Unvaccinated

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...e-unvaccinated
It's pretty telling how many in the healthcare field are not vaccinated. These people have studied medicine and many of them apparently do not believe that the new flu shot is a good thing. These same people get the regular flu shot every year without a whimper. Originally Posted by big daddio
I'm not vaccinated. I think it's fine if you're worried about getting it. But I'm not. I never get the flu, never get a cold. And I work in people's mouths all day long...
That might have been acceptable until trump and his repubican congress normalized lying. (35,000 + times) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
your Nazi DEM 's crushing the 4th also

and its still none of anyone's fucking business

The vast majority of "anti-vaxxers" are repubican. If they want to risk moving themselves closer to extinction should we really be trying to stop them? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF

https://www.kff.org › coronavirus-covid-19 › issue-brief

Jul 8, 2021 — In particular, Black and Hispanic people have had persistently lower rates of vaccination compared to their White counterparts across most
I didn't know so many are GOP

but if, good for them

Almost All U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Now in the Unvaccinated

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...e-unvaccinated Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

How many got it, lived, then got it again n died ????
otherwise that link don't mean shit
First of all, let's stop calling it a vaccine. It doesn't keep you from getting covid. Originally Posted by big daddio
Tell me one "vaccine" that is 100% effective and you might have a point. The flu shot is called a vaccine but people still get the flu. The vaccine for the shingles is not 100% effective but we call it a vaccine. Same with any other shot that is called a "vaccine". You are just stirring the pot.
those shots are going to be the next Thalidomide tragedy, i'll bet Originally Posted by valkyra
sun baked plastic man ...donts rarely hits ...the like ...button ons a ...post especially a funnels ...post buts whens he do it be ...cause ...ta pays ...attention