my first shmartphone

just bought my first android last wk, set me back $700
haveing the darn'dest time learning this thing. I miss my flip phone
it will prob take me atleast a month or two to figuire this new kind of phone out
it will prob take me atleast a month or two to figuire this new kind of phone out Originally Posted by Franklin4
I thought Lilster was last one with flip phone?! LOL
it will prob take me atleast a month or two to figuire this new kind of phone out Originally Posted by Franklin4
Welcome to the 21st century.
I thought Lilster was last one with flip phone?! LOL Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
still ticking : )
Welcome to the 21st century. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Thanks, - -
maybe you can convince lily to get one
maybe you can convince lily to get one Originally Posted by valkyra
You will have to pull my cold dead fingers off it... lol
You will have to pull my cold dead fingers off it... lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
Like a child who clings to a blanket, who doesn't realize the freedom they could have if they weren't so attached to their burden...
I have a flip and a dumb... ops well its called a smartphone

The flip is great. The only thing I see that smart about the dumbphone is when a call comes in. Says right up its a scam call. Its also nice it tells the weather, if you want the weather from a few hours ago
I have a flip and a dumb... ops well its called a smartphone

The flip is great. The only thing I see that smart about the dumbphone is when a call comes in. Says right up its a scam call. Its also nice it tells the weather, if you want the weather from a few hours ago Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There are probably carrier apps for spam calls and weather for the flip phone. too.
I had a car phone when they first came out..bag phone then the first hand held Motorola cell phone.I called it the club.I dropped my hammer once when I was doing a roof repair.I needed to nail two more roofing nails..used the Motorola.
I figured it was best to stay current with cell phones rather than fall behind and try to figure it out later.
I would be lost with out a smart phone..I've used it for a level when I've been two stories up and didn't want to waste time fetching one.I use it to verify my speed in my boat..to see how fast I went downhill skiing... a flashlight ..magnifying glass.. road maps..and on and on
Good luck catching up
There are probably carrier apps for spam calls and weather for the flip phone. too. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
don't want .nor need

911 works all I need

LOL doorbell rings look out a window mmmm census taker parked front over sidewalk back of in road , call 911 2 booted n towed and one in jail so far this year. Ya even if work for US, don't attack officer as he/she booting LOL
Maybe a Lifeline would suffice
So far, I dont like it, flip phone is alot easyer
but danm I paid $700 for this, - - I admit that was Dumb - stupid of me to pay $700 for a phone
im told once I get used to it, id really like it.- maybe in 2 months or so