Zimmerman trial - Amazing Fact...

Six women actually agreed on something. Amazing!
Six women actually agreed on something. Amazing! Originally Posted by mwsatx
Here's another amazing fact. All six of those women were middle aged and never had children. They possibly saw George Zimmerman as the son they never had. Now would you convict your only child? Hmmm, maybe that was the strategy.

Jim
Of course, it is always possible that women are intelligent enough to read and follow the law.

An AMAZING revelation for those huddling in the "man caves" around the country.
At least one woman was a mother and another spoke of her husband and SON shooting guns. So that's two mothers.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19437833
At least one woman was a mother and another spoke of her husband and SON shooting guns. So that's two mothers.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19437833 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It doesn't take a "mother" to comprehend rules, laws, and the importance of obeying them.

Those who base this decision on "gender" have some soul searching to do, along with those who base this decision on "race."

I'm waiting for Obaminable to speak to the "nation" about "a country of laws" is better....

...since he was a "law professor"!
Why are you trying to pick an argument when I just pointed out that at least two of the jurors had children? That is a fact and you want to argue that? In fact most of the women had children.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3477650.html
Here's another amazing fact. All six of those women were middle aged and never had children. They possibly saw George Zimmerman as the son they never had. Now would you convict your only child? Hmmm, maybe that was the strategy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Here's a factual FYI: five of the women had children.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/20/an-al...immerman-case/
Why are you trying to pick an argument when I just pointed out that at least two of the jurors had children? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm not. Just challenging your suggestion that "motherhood" (emotionalism) had something to do with the decision, which is a sexist (gender biased) remark.

Apparently, it doesn't occur to some macho cavemen on here that women can make intelligent, thoughtful, logical, and rational decisions based on their conclusions as to what are the "credible" facts when applied to the template of the legal concepts provided to them.....

... the same as some on here apparently believe that Black people cannot fairly judge Whites or Hispanics, and Whites or Hispanics cannot fairly judge Black people.

An interesting concept to ponder from folks who continually chant equality.
Women have the pussy they make the rules..
  • Old-T
  • 07-15-2013, 07:54 AM

Among many dumb comments on a topic filled with dumb comments, this might actually be the dumbest.

No, not when Gonad, IB, and Dizzy are posting. My bad.
Among many dumb comments on a topic filled with dumb comments, this might actually be the dumbest.

No, not when Gonad, IB, and Dizzy are posting. My bad. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your posts rank rather high on the "dumb scale", Old-T, but you're a lib-retard, hypocrite who is too blind to see.
Your posts rank rather high on the "dumb scale", Old-T, but you're a lib-retard, hypocrite who is too blind to see. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Easy Gomer you are running a high 8 on the stupid scale.
I think Corpy sets the bar among "regular" posters.

Where did you get your "amazing fact", which is, of course, false?

It is hard to believe the amount of inaccurate bullshit in the Zimmerman case that is simply repeated as "fact".

Nancy Grace - idiot extraordinaire - has frequently repeated one of the early internet false reports - namely that Zimmerman said "fucking coon" during the 911 call when Zimmerman in fact said "fucking punks".

Does she get all of the news from the Internet? Does no one at HLN vet her stories?

No, not when Gonad, IB, and Dizzy are posting. My bad. Originally Posted by Old-T
Dam you thought my comment was stupid, then you go ahead post something equally as stupid, hahaha.

Jim