Problems with Safari on iPad after iOS 8.3 upgrade

I'm pretty sure that this is an Apple-caused issue, but I upgraded to iOS 8.3over the weekend and ever since then I've been unable to use any of the buttons in the message creation tool that create a popup window to input a URL or attachment. When I click the button, it crashes the browser and I usually have to log back in.

On other sites, I've also noticed that Frames are no longer working correctly. You will get the first page just fine, but when you click a link that should update the frame, either nothing happens, or you end up with a blank frame.

Anybody else seeing this after upgrading to iOS 8.3, or is it just me?

(also have an issue losing the cookie if I go to another website or switch to another program for a minute or so, i.e. not the normal timeout. But that's been going on since at least 8.1)
I'm pretty sure that this is an Apple-caused issue, but I upgraded to iOS 8.3over the weekend and ever since then I've been unable to use any of the buttons in the message creation tool that create a popup window to input a URL or attachment. When I click the button, it crashes the browser and I usually have to log back in.

On other sites, I've also noticed that Frames are no longer working correctly. You will get the first page just fine, but when you click a link that should update the frame, either nothing happens, or you end up with a blank frame.

Anybody else seeing this after upgrading to iOS 8.3, or is it just me?

(also have an issue losing the cookie if I go to another website or switch to another program for a minute or so, i.e. not the normal timeout. But that's been going on since at least 8.1) Originally Posted by FoulRon
No issues for me here. You might have to reinstall.
That sounds like what I need to do. I'll do it when I have the time and report back.
I did try it on my iPhone 4s and it worked fine, so unless it's an iPad-only issue, this is likely to work.
Just when I thought it my be a re-install problem, it's beginning to look more like death throws.
I was using my iPad this morning, and closed the cover. Brought it into work with me, but didn't do anything with it. Just picked it up to login to the site for a bit, and the damn thing is dead. A brick. Absolutely nothing happening. Deader than a doornail.
Won't even power up if plugged in to a charger.

Oh well, guess we'll never know for sure now.
Hello Genius Bar.
When my Galaxy battery died it did some funky stuff, like the keyboard changed and wouldn't let me change it back or input on the keyboard. Battery died right after that, could be your problem.
I had other safari problems that I couldn't figure out so I just downloaded firefox and problem solved.
Well, after the PYT at the Apple Store ran me through the initiation ceremony, she showed me the super-secret 8th level incantation for forcing a hard reset and everything came back, just fine.
So, I brought the thing home, hooked it up to iTunes, did a backup and a restore to factory settings. Then restored the backup. Still doing the same damn thing.

Guess it is probably a device-specific bug that Apple introduced. Or there's something really wrong with my iPad.

Thanks for the help,guys.