Any info on Serenitytime?

• elba
  • 07-16-2021, 03:45 PM
I noticed her on Craigslist here: https://omaha.craigslist.org/res/d/r...343149109.html

I received a fairly detailed email listing FAQs and policies, all of which seem fairly normal and reasonable. She offers massage, not FS. I'm not sensing LE from the tone of the email I received, but I'm a noob.

No search hits on her phone or email. Her CL postings don't seem to get taken down fast like some do. CL is obviously inherently sketchy. She seems to have a couple different ads up with similar verbiage. I was under the impression that CL was pretty much 100% LE or else scammers.

She says--
Email:
Serenitytime@protonmail.com
TEXT ONLY:
402-695-7742
Or on Kik at:
KK4Fun1

Anyone have any deets?

I don't have a post history here, I'm just a long-time lurker. I'll say that myself before someone else points it out.
If she is the she Serenity that works in Bellevue with Kandi she's legit. Saw her a couple of times last year for a body rub. Kandi and Serenity fell out for a little while but I guess they've made up.
Kandi is legit
They are both legit and good providers working out of Bellevue again. I have always had more fun with Kandi. Serenity has also ghosted me before but it happens. Good Luck.